"Actually, Arch was the cook. He just taught me," ani Rich nang mapansin na nahihiwagaan ako.

Namilog ang mga mata ko bago mahinang napatango.

"And... I have no time to teach others anymore," Arch gave me a smirk as if I wanted him to teach me.

I refused to say anything. Baka kapag sinabi kong marunong ako ay baka magtanong pa sila at kung saan-saan pa mapunta ang usapan. I need to be careful with my words that Arch is now curious about me. It's too soon to say goodbye.

I noticed that everything they cook is listed on the note posted on the ref. It seemed like a schedule of foods they need to prepare each time. Not shocking though. Probably for the sake of Rich. He needs to be careful with what he eats. Fish? Brown rice? Vegetables? Fruits? Whatever. I eat everything.

"Sayang hindi ka nakasama sa jogging namin," ani Rich nang umupo siya sa tabi ko.

"I'm not interested though," I mumbled.

Napalingon sa akin si Arch. Kinabahan ako sa tingin nito.

"I was so tired to do jogging, maybe next time?" I smiled, hiding away the fact that Arch's stare could affect me this much.

Napangiti naman si Rich. "Gusto mo bang gisingin kita?" alok niya.

No. What the fuck? You would ruin my day! That's what I hate the most, people who interrupt my sleep.

But instead of saying that, "Your choice."

I should get ready myself for tomorrow. He will surely bang my door just like Arch did.

Sabay-sabay kaming kumain nang matapos. I just watched them prepare everything on the table. Tahimik lang din kami hanggang sa kumain. Napansin kong malalim ang iniisip ni Arch. He's probably thinking about what happened last night.

To break the silence I asked, "What will happen to Cams now?"

Natigilan sa pagsubo si Arch at kinunutan ako ng noo. "What?"

Uminom ako ng tubig para pababain ang nginunguya ko. "You know what happened last night? You pushed her away. She's probably with Trev right now. You know?"

"Why the fuck do you care?" Arch furrowed his brows. "Ano naman ngayon sa 'yo?" Now, I could feel how mad he was.

Hindi ko na naman napigilan ang bibig ko. I should have just sat here and eaten my food instead.

"I-I just want to ask-" I tried to sound apologetic but Arch didn't let me when he cut me out.

"We let you stay here with us but that doesn't mean you can talk to us like we are family here," Arch said and that hit me. Wala akong sasabihin at kung meron man ay parang nalunok ko 'yon. "Know your place, Amira."

I... am not one of them. They are not my family. He's right. Gusto kong matawa. Hindi rin naman pamilya ang turing ko sa kanila. He's right. And that is something I should work for. I need them to accept me. I need them to acknowledge me as one of them.

"What's going on between Cams and I has nothing to do with you," madiing na sambit ni Arch.

"Enough, Kuya." Even Rich seemed disappointed with me.

I gulped the lump in my throat as I responded, "I thought I could help you. I am a girl and I know how it feels to be pushed away by someone I love. At alam ko rin kung ano ang gusto ko kapag nangyari sa akin 'yon. Sorry."

"Help?" I could feel how mocking his question was. "I don't need your help."

Damn this jerk.

"Cams is probably mad at you right now," I said. "I can help you win her again."