N: oh god like I'm gonna do all that

B: maybe not yet but when you're ready I'll be waiting... with my hard dick

She said making herself laugh. Nicki kept her straight, unimpressed face. Beyoncé saw and it made her laugh even more.

B: mmmmwah

She said kissing Nicki's lips but she didn't react.

B: I'll loosen you up mama don't worry

She said before rubbing up and down the sides of her body while licking her lips. Nicki couldn't lie and say she didn't like the type of attention Beyoncé was giving her. She just didn't want to seem too available for Beyoncé to take advantage of. She wanted to see how long they could wait and if Beyoncé changes not getting any sex.

N: mhm I'm sure you will. Now get off I need to go in the shower

Beyoncé just smirked.

N: B!

She said hitting her arm

B: aight aight I'm moving feisty ass

She said leaning off of her watching her get up from the bed wearing nothing but her hoodie and some panties. She couldn't help but bite her lip at the side of Nicki dressed like that. She wouldn't mind seeing nicki in her clothes half naked on the daily.

N: stop staring at my ass perv

B: keep going with that attitude I dare you

Beyoncé said in a serious tone but of course Nicki didn't take her seriously and gave her the middle finger before closing the door. Beyoncé just nodded knowing she had something for her when she got out.

She went to go and check on the twins to see them getting changed by them selves.

B: you girls look cute

Twins: thank you

Niya: BB will you be spending the day with us on mama's birthday?

B: when is it baby?

Niya: next Friday. She doesn't like to do anything but that's boring.

B: it is. I'll plan something but don't tell her alright?

Niya: okie

She said clenching her pinky with Beyoncé's making her smile.

B: y'all can go watch TV downstairs when your done me and mama will be down in a bit ok?

Twins: okay

Beyoncé left and went back to Nicki's bedroom to see her butt ass naked looking inside her dresser.

B: oops

Beyoncé said but she couldn't move, she was stunned by Nicki's body. Her skin was golden, her breasts were big but sat up just right, her ass was huge and hide stretch marks on it which Beyoncé instantly fell in love with. Her stomach was a little flat but had stretch marks and a dark scar down it which Beyoncé guess was from the birth of the twins.

N: Beyoncé what the fuck?!!!

Nicki shouted covering herself with a towel

B: I'm sorry... I was gonna see it eventually

She said shrugging her shoulder making Nicki throw a book in her direction but it missed

N: get the fuck out!!!

B: jeez okay okay I'm going

She said closing the door after her see the twins already stood outside the room.