I walked out of my apartment

I walked out of my apartment. I waited by the car 2 mins before he came out. He looked good right now and even though I was a lil mad I was lucky to be in the presence of a fine man every day. He came on my side and opened the door for me. I slipped inside engrossed in his signature smell in his car. After a 30 minute drive we arrived to a really nice Chinese restaurant. I was surprised because Dave wasn't the greatest fan of Chinese but I've been really wanting to explore more Chinese restaurants other than the one near our campus. We reached the entrance and the host checked for reservations and led us to a secluded room where there was a candlelit booth. Surrounding us was just Chinese interior design
and it was sooo beautiful inside here.

 Surrounding us was just Chinese interior design  and it was sooo beautiful inside here

"This is beautiful, David." I said not being able to keep my act.
" I knew u would like it." He said lowly still probably moody about earlier. I just stared at him sighing because all day has been so aggravating between us all day and I was over it. I lifted my butt from the red seat and leaned forward and pecked his lips. He face softened but still had a mean mug on his face. I grabbed his hand intertwining mine.
"You look good" he said with hoarse voice. I felt the droplets hit my pants.
"You think so ?" I said sweetly.
" stand up and do a twirl for me. I stood up and turned around posing for him.

 I stood up and turned around posing for him

He chuckled rubbing his hands together.
"You're look edible Moniece." Another couple droplets 💧.
"Thank you baby"
"Just spitting facts. I preordered new foods for us to try if that's okay with you." I nodded.
I was sipping my cocktail while Dave was having straight henny. How tf he got henny in a Chinese restaurant I wondered.
"Your parents .." hearing those words made me look at him because we never spoke about my family.
"What about them?" I said nonchalantly.
" tell me about them." He said keeping direct eye contact with me. I could tell what he was doing. He was analysing my every move. I didn't really talk about this aspect of my life unless you really tight with me.
"Ummmm.... they chilling." I said taking another sip from my cup.
"Where?"
I rolled my eyes at his persistence.
"My mum and dad are cruising the world rn."
"Okay do you have a good relationship?"
"Why u asking me all these questions?" I asked harsher than I expected.
" I just wanna know more about you Moniece. Shit! is that too much to ask for from the girl I'm chilling with." I hated making him mad and today I was really being difficult and ungrateful.
" my biological father ain't been in my life since 5. I don't remember much but him beating on my mum and bringing other women home. My mum was depressed and shit living broke in Brooklyn so she never able to take care of me. So I just became the neighbour hood child seeing a whole lot of different scenes. It was until Cassie's mum found out where we lived and helped my mum back on her feet that we started living okay. One of my best friends died when I was 13 trying to protect me. I started taking different shit to deal with that pain and ended in hospital and was hospitalised for 4 months cos i was in a coma. I survived that too and from then on my mum decided to be an active parent. Now we here."
"Wow"
"Yeah. I'm a lucky motherfucker standing here being alive. Seems like all the odds were against me."
"You told me u and your mum was in a good place on our first date.
" I meannnn we in a better situation than we used to be. I just been independent since forever and I think we clash because she is constantly trying to prove that she is a good mum and I don't need all that cos i respect her and love her regardless but I dunno I'm just a lone wolf. And my daddy issues don't make anything better between us."
"Thanks for sharing that baby." Dave said feeding on those food platters in front of us. I smiled at him feeling myself closer to him after this conversation.
"You sure u don't like Chinese food ?" I said laughing how he was demolishing shit on his plate.
" I'm trying to get outta of here so I can take you out this dress. Tf you so sexy right now." He said as I felt his hand up my dress rubbing on my thighs nearing to my front of my thong.
"David" I moaned grabbing his wrist.
" what? You ain't trying to have some dick now."
Dave Pov
Listening to her voice this whole dinner and this dress she had on made a nigga want to fuck her in this setting.
"I tried to get it twice and u denied me both times and now u trying to get a taste in a bougie Chinese restaurant. Nahhh u can wait another week."
" a week?" I had to look at her crazy. She laughed aloud finding what she said funny.
"You were mad all day cos u wet for me and u trying to extend it your time without Daddy Dave's dick."
" yuck daddy Dave. I never calling you that. But let's not get all crazy. U want me as much as I want you."
" False! I want you more than u want me. Ask my dick."
She palmed my dick for a few seconds.
"Yep, you about to blow" she said chuckling.
"You find this funny? Let's see if you laughing after I fuck your life up" I stood up signalling that it was time to leave for our next part of the evening.
"What's up next D?"
"A surprise"
She scoffed and I chuckled cos I was most definitely ready for tonight.