"KIM JUNKYU STOP IT! PLEASE, STOP IT. PLEASE JUNKYU, PLEASE. WE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT PLEASE, JUST PLEASE STOP." hyunsuk screamed and cried, almost falling on his knees.

Junkyu cried as well, he is confused. What is happening? The door opened and he saw his dad and hyung standing at the door with a doctor and two nurses.

"I'm glad you're awake." the doctor smiled at him.

Junkyu cried and look at them in confusion. "All of you get out of this room, you are all lying to me! I never got in comatose! I met mashiho, he's from japan and haruto, yoshinori, and---"

"You manage to survive from 3 years of  being comatose." the doctor added and junkyu pulled his hair in frustration.

The doctor motioned the nurses to calm him down with the use of some injection.

"Don't worry, he will be fine. Everything will be back to normal." the doctor explained.

"Is that normal? I mean, what he just did, is it normal?" Mr. Kim ask, all of them look at the doctor as if waiting for a response.

"Don't worry, it happens, its normal, he will regain his normal memory. All of his actions earlier might be an effect for 3 years in comatose, he will be fine." the doctor explained and got out of the room with Mr. Kim, they have a lot of things to talk about.

Yedam went near to his hyung and hug the sleeping guy.

"Yedammie, doyoung, you can go home and rest now." hyunsuk stated and patted the younger.

Its been a month since junkyu recovered from comatose and all of them are still trying to cheer him up and get him back to his normal self.

"Junkyuuuu!" jihoon shouted and slammed the door of junkyu's room with a smile.

"Its very early in the morning and yet you are already full of energy." junkyu commented and let out a small laugh.

"Hyung, get up now. We will visit an art museum!" doyoung stated, full of enthusiasm.

"A-art museum?" junkyu muttered, remembering something in his mind.

'Colorless Sunset'

"You mean the museum where Noa donated his artwork?" junkyu asked, making jihoon and doyoung surprised.

"H-how did you know that hyung?" yedam who just arrived from the scene, ask all of a sudden.

"Yedammie, what are you talking about? We visited it before right?" junkyu blurted out making the three exchange glances with each other.

"Junkyu hyung, you were asleep for 3 years. 3 long years."

The three laugh awkwardly and change the topic immediately. "You better get up and fix yourself now, we are going there in 10 minutes." jihoon reminded him.

Junkyu get up and shake his head, trying to erased the strange memories in his head, he didn't know where it all came from but one thing for sure, all of it felt so real.

In a few minutes they arrived at the museum, they are about to enter when a guy approach them.

"J-jyunhao?" junkyu muttered.

"How did you know my name?"

"J-junkyu do you know him?"

Junkyu look back and fort to his friends and to the other guy.