Epilogue

"Lets meet again."

"Hyung, hyung! Hyung look a tear fell from his eyes!" a familiar voice exclaimed.

A blinding light welcomed his eyes as he tried to lightly open it, but immediatlely closed it again. Everything is too bright.

"Call the doctor! Call the doctor!"

A noisy sound can be heared. Junkyu tried to open his eyes again, slowly. The room is all white, he is welcomed by familiar faces.

"Hyung, d-do you know us? D-do you remeber us?"

"Yedammie?" junkyu muttered in a low voice.

"Thank God, you remembered us!" jihoon exclaimed, teary-eyed.

He look around him and saw some familiar faces. Its yedam, doyoung, jihoon, seunghun, byounggon, and hyunsuk. They're all crying and junkyu didn't know why.

'Where i am? What am i doing here? And wheres mashi?' he thought. He looked around but he is nowhere to be found.

"Where is mashi? Wheres my mashiho?" junkyu muttered.

Hyunsuk furrowed his eyebrows at the younger and exchange glances with the others. Junkyu squinted his eyes on them.

"I am asking all of you, where is mashiho?"

"J-junkyu"

"Just tell me where mashiho is!"

"Junkyu please stop----"

"I SAID WHERE IS MASHIHO!"

Yedam held junkyu's hands. "J-junkyu hyung, we have no idea what are you talking about." yedam calmly explained.

"Yedam please, cut the nonsense and tell me where mashiho is."

"J-junkyu."

"CAN YOU ALL STOP THIS SH---"

"J-junkyu, you just woke up from a 3-year comatose. What are you talking about?" hyunsuk stated, voice shaking and hands trembling.

A tear fell from his eyes. "I-- i what?"

"You don't remember?" seunghun ask with tears in his eyes.

Junkyu started crying but he didn't know why.

"Hyung please, just bring me to mashiho." junkyu begged.

"J-junkyu, 3 years ago, you and noa broke up, you got drown at Hannam river, the rescue teams came to rescue you. You were in a 50/50 condition, the doctors told us you will be fine but the next 2 hours you got in coma." seunghun explained, crying, while holding junkyu's hands.

"No, you are all lying! This is not true!" junkyu yelled and shoved seunghun's hands.

"Junkyu hyung, you were asleep for 3 years. 3 long years." doyoung explained with tears in his eyes. He is hurt to see that this is happening to his hyung.

"Hyung i have never been in coma, i swear! We met mashiho right? Remember? I bump into him at myeongdong? Don't you remember him? What about yoshinori? Mahiro? Yedam, you know keita right? You guys are going out for 3 weeks now, what about jeongwoo? Wheres jeongwoo? I think haruto and him are already dating--"

"Junkyu please--"

"No, hyung! Listen to me, you remember all of them right?! The water park, everland, i once sleep at mashiho's dorm, right? You remember right? We even--"