𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Elena's POV
𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫𝘰, 𝘈𝘣𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐?, I thought, walking to home room.
"Hey Elena!" Margaux (𝘻𝘩𝘦/𝘻𝘩𝘪𝘳) greeted me. "Hey M, what's up?", I responded.
"Nothing much, see you in class", zhe said. 
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧-𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮-𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙-𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧-𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮-𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚-𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙗𝙤. 𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘢𝘺-
"Excuse me?", a pretty girl with honey colored eyes and long chocolatey brown hair said.
"Oh Jesus Cristo,-
I'm so sorry!-
Did I say that out loud?-
Did I hurt you?-
oH CRAP-
oH CRAP..", I started rambling.
"Ok, sweetie, slow down,"she grabbed my arms to steady me, like she knew that I was spiraling," I'm okay, you are okay, it's fine. And yes, haha you did say that last part out loud.", she said. "Dios, you've got to be kidding me", I said.
"It's fine, and you're cute when you ramble. I'm Sabrina, by the way", she stuck her hand out to shake mine. I took her hand, which was super soft and warm and smelled good.
𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘢, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘋𝘜𝘏 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙.
I started blushing as I shook her hand. "Girl, you good? You look hot, and yes, I mean that in 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 way possible haha.", Sabrina said.
𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?? 𝘔𝘦?? 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰?? 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘢, 𝘿𝙊𝙉 '𝙏 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙐𝙋, 𝙆?
"Sheesh, shut up haha. Are you new", I asked.
"Yea, I just moved here from NY. Also, it would be nice to know your name?", she asked. "Oh! Sorry! I'm Elena Alvarez.", I answered."What classes do you have?", I asked her.
"Um I have home room with Mr. Perkins and AP English first period.", she said, handing over her schedule. I looked over it and saw that we had all of our classes together.
𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘥!
I grabbed her arm and started pulling her in the direction of the classroom while saying "We have all our classes together, so I'll show you around okay?"
"Okay, that sounds great!", she replied.
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
* in homeroom *
I drag her up to the teacher and say, "This is Sabrina Mercedes, our new student" with my arm linked in hers.
"Hello, Miss Mercedes, I'm Mr. Perkins. Welcome to our school!", he said, nodding, to her. I hear some giggles and camera shutter clicks when we turn around. I see a few students holding up their phones cameras and snickering.
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭?𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.
We sit down and listen to Mr. P. take attendance.