Just a look...

Ok first sorry for not posting and about Spirit part 2 I have no idea where T was going with it and she recently broke her arm so she can't write so I'm going to write this for now and I'll make sure T goes back and finish it also this ones a bit dark

This was inspired by Sumoru90 (sorry my tagging isn't working please go read her one-shot book cause it's amazing.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian's POV:

I wasn't having the best week first I get a detention for threatening someone than the bullies beat me up for threatening them and I didn't fight back because I didn't want to risk getting a suspension. Than father didn't  let me go to patrol for two days and Todd and Drake are being cocky about it. Right now I was getting ready to go on patrol for the first time in 2 days. I was leaving and everything was going fine until a single mugger stabs me 15 times than after the extreme pain everything went to black.

Bruce's POV:

I was fighting some stupid muggers with my sons until I heard a scream from Dick. I look over to find Damian on the ground bleeding to death I quickly beat the guy I was fighting and run over to my sons Tim is comforting Dick while Jason is carefully checking for his pulse. 

Damian's POV:

Everything is grey (His hair his hopes his dreams) I walk around until I hear a voice I quickly go into an attack stance but I couldn't find anything the voice kept talking it told me that I can choose if I want to live or die and I can see what it's like if I were dead. I mean my brothers and father probably won't care but a look won't hurt it's just a look.

Bruce's POV:

Damian's pulse was gone he was dead he was gone and that was it I snapped I killed the guys that were near. I was done Dick and Tim didn't seem to care they both had an evil smile. I didn't stop there I cursed everyone in the world so me and my sons decided to kill everyone even the innocent we were still in our costumes and it had only been an hour when there were already 15 people dead.

Jason's POV:

My brother was dead the demon was dead I didn't expect that I was sad but I was shocked to watch Bruce kill the guy that killed Damian than he didn't stop he started killing everyone even the innocent but all I could do was watch as my family went along and became serial killers.

Damian's POV:

I watched it all unfold I wanted it to stop but I didn't know how I didn't want to die anymore if my family would become coldhearted killers. It was surprising that Todd didn't kill anyone he just looked shocked.

Jason's POV:

The killing continued and nobody could track Batman cause Police suck in Gotham that's why Batman was made. The Justice League tried to figure out what happened to Batman but Bruce Wayne started suing the Justice League.

Damian's POV:

I was now crying I tried to stop it but I was invisible I was air and all I could do was watch my family destroy the world. I tried harder but nothing happeed making me cry. 

Jason's POV:

I went to the watchtower in Batman's suit and they let me in and I was almost killed but they seemed to listen. I quickly told them Batman's identity told them a plan to defeat Batman. They all listened closely and it sounded so perfect like it would work. Everything was going perfectly or I thought it was until Dick and Tim tackled me and brought me to Bruce and than I realized I can't beat Bruce I found the Justice League dead in the batcave. Than Tim suddenly got a katana which was all to familiar it was Damian's katana the one that he threatened to kill me with many times it soon came swinging down and everything went black.

Damian's POV:

I watched the katana go down killing Todd. I was done I wanted it to be over and luckly the voice was back and it asked me the same question and I quickly replied that I wanted to live but the voice was gone and I was crying.  That's when I woke up in a white bed in the batcave Grayson was next to me it was 3 AM it was the night that I got stabbed and I had stitches. I quickly woke up my brother who looked shocked. I hugged him and jumped out of the bed which was painful but it didn't matter I first went to Drake's room woke him up he was normal he didn't look crazy I hugged him and he looked confused. Next I went to my father's room Grayson and Drake were following me he was awake and he was working on a case and wasn't murdering everyone I went up to him and hugged him as tight as I can. I than ran to Jason's room my father and my brothers following I shook Jason awake he wasn't dead and than I leaned into him and everything soon went black.

No one's POV:

After Damian fell asleep in Jason's arms Jason wrapped a hand around him without hurting his stitches and fell asleep. Dick, Tim, and even Bruce soon joined in and fell asleep on Jason's bed. Damian was still glad even in his dreams that he wasn't dead and nothing fell apart.

-------------------------------------------

This was so long I probably won't post for awhile so sorry and T will soon finish Spirit part 2