the sweet comfort of an embrace • Shigeo Kageyama (Mob)

Anonymous said: Hi!! Can I ask a scenario where the reader is having like a sleepover with mob and in the night, the reader woke up and see ???% cuddling against them? I hope it's not too weird ! Have a nice day! 💖

-----------------------------------

Pairing: Reader x Shigeo Kageyama (Mob) (Mob Psycho 100)

Summary: (Angst & Fluff) During one entertaining sleepover, (Y/n) decide to share some of their worry with Shigeo, their childhood friend. They are pleased he's able to reassure them, but in the middle of the night, it's their turn to take the role.

Warning: Description of a nightmare & mentions of panic attacks and wounded people.

Word count: 4581

A/N: I made your request very long, I hope it doesn't bother you too much! I wanted to experiment a bit with my writing and got carried away! (again) I had so many ideas for it, if you want me to redo it please tell me! Maybe make it fluffier or something! ♡

Anyway, I'm finally back from my hiatus! It was really stressful and I'm quite upset because I didn't make it as I expected, but writing your requests calms me down and generally makes me happy! I really hope you'll like this story, which I found the concept very cute! Be ready to get more stories soon! (*'∀'*) ♡

-----------------------------------

The midnight sky was painted with smooth strokes of sapphire and dark lavender hues; the delicate shine of the croissant moon and of the numerous ivory stars enlightened the outlines of the aligned residences. The appeasing chilliness of the air refreshed the rare passers-by crossing through Seasoning City, their restful walk guided by the warm light of the lamp posts and the few illuminated windows. The darkness of the night was torn apart by some awaken citizens who appreciated the everlasting silence of these late hours to study their courses, finish their work on important projects or to have fun with their loved ones.

This tranquil night, (Y/n) was staying at Kageyama's charming household. Their longtime friend Shigeo suggested them to come over to spend more time together; he knew they were free this time because their aunt didn't ask them to look after their younger carefree cousins. They obviously accepted the invitation, the excitement of stuffing their face in delicious snacks and watching stupidly funny movies was all they wished to have with the sweet and caring boy. They thought about the event all day, their already packed bag had patiently waited for this moment inside their locker, right besides their clean shoes.

During the agreeable sleepover, hours flew by without them knowing. They enjoyed the late hours of the Friday night to talk about all the things they missed, to eat a mountain of junk foods and to watch the humorous movies (Y/n) brought. Already watching their third film, the atmosphere of the bedroom felt light and gleeful; the laughter of the (h/c) teen filled the air.

"Did they really end the movie by doing this to the dog? It should seriously be illegal." They tried to muffle their uncontrollable chuckles out of the sleeping adults and younger boy's hearing distance, holding tight on the fluffy blanket they shared with Shigeo. The boy only smiled back at them, unable to laugh at the blank joke. It wasn't his type to laugh at funny movies, or anything in general, but he still enjoyed the moment he had this night a lot. He was besides the one individual he felt conflicted for so long; he refused to accept the feeling he had for his friend when they were younger, determined to only feel a platonic affection. But he can't stop the loving thoughts of their smile, their sparkling (e/c) irises and their outstanding capacities of being the sunshine of every life they encounter; they are truly special to him. When he knew they were free from their responsibilities this night, Shigeo jumped on the opportunity to be with them; he wished for it for so long. At this moment, his heart jumped at the rhythm of their laugh, a warm blush crossed his round cheeks, he truly felt happy.