(ENG) Chapter Twelve

Start from the beginning

Kong seems so quiet than usual, his attitude was as same as when he got a bad news about his family accident, one year ago.

"Something happen?" asked Toey. "Your mother is fine, right?"

Kong almost slipped about to say that he doesn't has mother since he is adopted, he doesn't even know who he is, and where he belongs.

"Everything is perfect, just..." he trailed off.

"What?" asked Aya.

Mond patted his shoulder and asked innocently. "Have you just been brokenhearted?"

Drake shortly hit Drake head when heard that question.

"Don't be like this, this is not you!" add Nan, trying to encourage him. "Just ask, if you need some help or advice..."

Kong raised his head looking at his friends one by one and said hesitantly. "If one day, you found out that actually you're not your parent's child, how is your reaction?"

His friends dumbfound when heard that question and processing for a while what it supposedly mean?

"Did you want to say that you're adopted?" guessed Aya.

Kong move his eyes to look at the girl and silent for moments before let out a sighed and answer. "I don't know, but I found this..."

Kong then show the crumpled photo he found to his friends and explain his own summary.

"This baby boy wasn't you?" asked Nan. "How you be so sure?"

Aya snatched the photo from Nan's hand and examine it closely.

"This photo been taken in 1992..."

"How do you know?" all eyes on her.

Aya point the Television at behind in the photo that broadcasting the news program.

"The Black May Incident happen in 1992..."

"So, you definitely not in the photo...unless your current birth year is false?"

"No, P'Pang 5 years older than me...but in this photo, he looks like only 2 - 3 years old..."

Nan step closer to him and whisper near his ear. "It just an old photo, there is nothing could proof that you're not Kong! It doesn't matter if at the end you're not a real Kongpop Suthiluck, but for us, you're still Kong that we know..."

"Nan is right!" add Drake. "Now, everyone knows that you are your father's only son who inherited the Suthiluck family name..."

Kong feel so touch to see all his friends tried to encourage and comfort him.

"Has you asked about this to Uncle Liu?" asked Toey.

Kong shook his head to response. "I'm afraid of knowing the truth..."

Toey pat on his shoulder and add. "Look, no matter what is the truth, it won't change anything..." he took out deep breath. "Remember, we have important thing to do..." he reminds Kong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kong visit his mother again with Arthit.

He stood at the bed side, watching his mother who is sleeping soundly. Kong bring his hand to strokes the face of woman who he called mom since born gently, then a drop of tears coming down from his corner of eyes.

Arthit looks surprised and confused but he doesn't ask.

Kong wiped his tears as noticed Arthit's presence, and said.