" Thanks for everything mom"

She smiled rubbing the side of my face kissing my forehead on her tippy toes.

" I love you Ermias"

"I love you too mom"

I hugged her again and dapped Blacc on my way out of her home, I decided that on my way to Nanny's house I would buy some flowers just to butter her up.

London(2:17 p.m) I wonder why ? Come by then

She knew she couldn't stay away from a nigga for too long, we had been attached at the hip since I found her walking the streets with just a t-shirt.

I stopped at a local black owned flower shop to get London some flowers. I smiled at the bouquet cause I knew she would roll her eyes at me.

Nipsey (2:30 p.m)- I'm on my way to you.

Nanny and Rambo sat on the porch playing cards as soon as I pulled up, I got the flowers.

" She inside" They said in unison,

" Damn hey to y'all niggas too"

" My bad nigga it's just we know who you here for unless dem flowers for me"

Rambo batted his eyelashes at me trying to reach out to me.

" Aye chill out my nigga, where she at?"

" On da couch in da den "

I dapped Rambo going inside , London was laid up on the couch flicking trough the channels briefly.

" Damn you look good"

"Thank you"

Her hair was short and it fit her nicely, she looked over rolling her eyes with a smirk at the flower box in my hands.

"I'm guessing those are for me"

" Yeah and my mom sent you a get well salad" London snatched the container opening it up and eating it with her fingers.

" Tell her I said thank you"

" I will, I came here to clear some shit up witchu"

I took a seat on the couch sitting beside her resting my hand on her thigh.

" I thought we wasn't like that Nip" She pushed my hand off of her.

" I ain't mean dat, I'm all about keeping shit on da low and not letting people in on my personal life"

" So you wanna keep me a secret when it comes time to being together ?"

London sat her food down on the coffee table and slightly sat up.

" Nah, I just like being private but I'm coo wit showing you off"

" So are we dating or what ? Like are we just friends wit benefits?"

" Once you get cleared to do shit I'll show you what we are cuz if I say it you still gonna question and doubt it"

London nodded looking away, her eyes had those same dark circles from the night she came to my spot.

" You ain't been sleeping again?"

" It's nothing really" London yawned and shrugged.

"Point me in da direction of ya room"

" Why?" I stood up looking down on her.

" I'm gonna go pack you some shit and you coming home wit me cuz I need you better"

London bit her bottom lip smiling up at me showing me one of my favorite parts of her body. Her dimples.

" Who said I want to go?"

" Don't fucking front dat smile told me you wanted to go now which one is ya room" She pointed towards the back of the house.

" My bag is underneath my bed"

I looked inside her dresser picking out the thongs I liked and clothes I wanted to see her in.

" Gotta a lot of thongs" I whispered to myself seeing the royal blue pair stuffing them in the bag.

" I want my tank tops and tube tops in there"

London shouted, I looked through her clothes finding them and packing them neatly.

" You need to be laying ya ass down"

London was walking around grabbing shit like she was superwoman when she knew she needed to be resting.

" I'm fine" She groaned.

" Go sit ya ass down London"

I smacked her on the ass, turning around to pack up the rest of her shit.

" I'll sit if I get a kiss" I sucked my teeth, pulling up by the waist and kissing her.

"Still ain't like dat?" Rambo stood with his arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

" Nah nigga it is"

I answered before going back to kissing on London so she could go sit her ass down.

" BABY ! THEY CONFESSED"

"FUCK IM PUTTING MY BLUNT OUT RIGHT NOW"

Nanny screamed from the porch, hauling ass inside the house running right into me with a hug.

" I'm so happy for you two" I guess it wasn't so bad that people knew we was dating.

" It's only been a couple of days Nanny"

" I don't give a fuck if it was a couple of hours you a good match for my grand baby, I wouldn't want no other niggas with her"

Nanny's approval meant a lot to me, it made it easier for me to move forward with London when her family was supporting the idea of us.

" I hope you don't mind I'm gonna take London wit me for a few days just so she can get some rest"

" She's grown do what y'all want, it gives me and my man alone time"

Rambo threw his arms over her shoulders kissing her neck, London cringed looking away from their PDA .

" Lets go" London stood up, I held up my hand to stop her, swooping up off her feet into my arms.

" You ain't gonna be doing all of dat wit me so cut it out"

" Rambo baby why you don't ever pick me up like dat?"

"You too heavy for dat shit Nancy ain't nobody tryna hurt they back" Nanny snatched away from Rambo going into the kitchen.

" Don't worry Rambo I'm on ya side heaviness run in da family"

" Fuck you Nip"

London laughed slapping me in da chest, I carried her to my car.

" Thank you for everything Nip"

" Nah thank you" She scrunched her face up in confusion.

" For what? I didn't do anything"

" For walking down Slauson Ave in a t-shirt right into my life you a real one L"

Thank God for fate.