Formal Introductions

Fast forward through the summer and I come to meet some pretty awesome people, Roxy and Maddie. And let me tell you they are SUPER nerds. So naturally I fit in quite well with them. And it was pretty awesome hanging out with them. SO one day we were sitting and talking and they start talking about an Anime Fest that was coming to a city near us. Long story short I get super pumped and invited to tag along with them Maddie's friend (who is in college), Haylee, and also just by chance their friend Miss. Perfect her self and also one of her friends. So we get to talking about that and what characters we want to dress up as and how much fun it's going to be.

We picked out a craft day so we can all get together, meet each other and get some work done on our costumes. So one Saturday is booked and the location being my house. Miss. Perfect is the first to show up. Hair pulled back with a bandana, shorts and a t-shirt, messy but done perfectly. We say hello to each other and get to work painting, the next one who shows up is Haylee, then soon after Maddie follows. We all work happily jamming out to music then the doorbell rings again. I guess you could tell I was confused because Miss.Perfect told me it was probably her girlfriend, Lilly. I was taken aback for two reasons- one: I wasn't expecting anyone else to show up and two: Miss.Perfect has a girlfriend. And I'm only half okay with the second one.

She comes in and we say hello. She was very nice, I could see why Miss. Perfect liked her. However, she was VERY different from Miss.Perfect. She was wearing four inch heals, black lacy thigh highs, short shorts, and a front tie flannel vest. She was edgy, but her personality did not match. (I think you could say that now I'm solid friends with her but at the time I was still getting to know her.)

After a good three-four hours of crafting we were getting pretty sick of it, so we ended up playing a board game. It was really nice hanging out with all of them. I really did find true friends and that's pretty awesome.