Chapter 7: I need to introduce her PART I

Start from the beginning

"Of course."

A smile crept on my face and said, "Thanks Juvia, you're the best. Just wear a formal attire for today and don't wear too much make up."

"Okay, okay Gray-sama. Juvia knows that already."

I chuckled slightly on the phone. "Good."

"Umm... Gray-sama, do you know what day it is today?"

"Uh..." I scratched my cheek and looked at my calendar, hanging on my wall. "It's Saturday. Is there something wrong?"

There was a silent moment in our phone call. I furrowed my eyebrows at the silent momentum and asked, "Hello? Juvia, are you still there?"

"Y-Yeah. Never mind what Juvia said earlier. Good bye." She said and hangs up on the call. I'm not even finished on what I was supposed to say to her.

What's with today? Is it a special day for her?

***

Juvia's POV

Even if it's only fake, Juvia felt lonely. She was already fake dating Gray-sama for a week and he doesn't remember it. It kinda stings Juvia on her heart...

But wait, wear a formal attire? Is it a date?

No... It can't be because he likes Lucy and we're only fake dating each other so it's impossible.

She first texted Gray-sama about her address and she quickly goes inside the bathroom to take a nice bath. She even played with the bubbles forming at the bathtub and some rubber duckies.

She gets up drom the tub with a blue towel wrapped around her body and she goes inside her room again. Juvia wants to wear a dress today and so, she started looking for a dress that will pique Gray-sama's interest about her.

She took out a backless baby blue skater dress that's until her knees and she took out 3 inches white stilettos heels as its partner. Juvia is comfortable with wearing backless dresses because she's already used to it.

And next one, she used powder on her face and a light pink lipstick. She doesn't want a reddish lipstick for today because she wants to keep it as simple.

And then last one, she ties her hair into a waterfall braid with a white ribbon to tie it on the middle and viola~ She's done with dressing up. Oh, she applied a little perfume on herself so she would smell nice.

Just then when she was admiring herself, her phone vibrated and it was a text from Gray-sama.

From: Gray-sama
____________________________________

Hey, I'm on the way now. Just wait for me and later, I'll explain everything in the car.
____________________________________

Reply | Delete

She decided to not reply to his message. Juvia wonders on why he asked her today and even wear a formal attire? Are we going to a party or somewhere?

She goes down with a white handbag on her side and dad wasn't there. He was at work for today so she has no choice but to lock the front door and the windows.

It was 11:25 in the morning already. Time flies so fast. She started waiting for Gray-sama in front of her house. He did say that he was on the way so Juvia is guessing that he's almost here.

And what do you know?

A black car is parked in front of Juvia's house. A guy gets out with black shades, black jacket, white plain shirt in the inside and black jeans. He's also wearing a black nike and a cross-shaped necklace around his neck.

He immediately looks at me and Juvia saw his mouth agaping a little but it was later then closed. He gestures for me to go near him and Juvia did.

She stopped in front of his car and asked, "So Gray-sama... What's the occasion for today? Are we going somewhere?"

"Well, yeah." He said and opens his door. "As I said, I'll explain it on the car. Let's go inside so we can get there fast." He gets inside his car again and starts the engine.

Juvia shrugged to herself as she opens the door and gets in. Juvia could smell Gray-sama's perfume everywhere in the car. It smells great. She wishes to stay here forever.

Not so long, he finally starts driving. "Okay, so I told my dad that I have a girlfriend now and—"

"J-Juvia is going to m-meet him??" Juvia asked and was taken aback. She's not prepared for it! And besides, we're not even dating for real so what's the purpose of this??

"Yeah, calm down. He's a notorious guy around here and I need to introduce you to him so I won't get married to the one my grandfather made an arrangement with." He explained. "I don't want to get married with someone I don't like so just cooperate with me."

"Oh, okay then." Juvia simply said. He has an understandable reason of why he wants to do this and there's no reason for Juvia to say 'no'.

"By the way, you really outdid yourself today." He said and spared me a glance. "You really look beautiful. Your ex is the worst. He's so blind."

Juvia felt her cheeks turning red again. He just complimented Juvia. "T-Thanks, Gray-sama."

"But it kinda bothers me a little to see you wearing a backless dress." He said and again, he took a glance at Juvia. "I hope no one will stare at you in awe."

Juvia smirked and giggled. "No need to be so jealous, Gray-sama." She was just teasing him and Juvia loves teasing Gray-sama.

"What?? I'm not jealous!" He retorted and sighed. "Ugh, change topic. Anyway—"

"Jealous!"

"No, I'm not—"

"JEALOUS!"

"Juvia, I—"

"JEALOUS!!!"

"Aish, stop! Like, seriously." He said and ruffled his hair in frustration. Juvia felt satisfied as soon as he did that. "As I was saying, what were you talking about earlier? What's with today? Is it your birthday?"

Oh... That. Juvia frowned and decided to look at the window. "Nothing... It's not Juvia's birthday today. As Juvia said, just never mind it."

"Hmm... Okay then."

***

Edited: July 16, 2017