dalawa

;;

your phone rang on your nightstand which makes you woke up, "what?" you said in a lazy tone "thought you were ready?! y/n we have a hangout remember??" 'oh sh8' you totally forgot as your mind isnt at the right place last night thinking about the job, you were suppose to hangout with taehyung your bestfriend since second year highschool. "okay fine ill be ready, ill text you when i get there" you hurried getting shower and dressed up with a:

 "okay fine ill be ready, ill text you when i get there" you hurried getting shower and dressed up with a:

you didnt even bother putting make up on since you have a fair skin after all.

convo:
y/n; where are you? im already here
taehyung; on our favorite spot

you knew what he mean by the favorite spot, you two usually sat on the corner at the back which people dont really sit there and you two could just laugh your ass out.
taehyung waved as you were finding him, oddly you saw another person sitting across him. "didnt know you had another guy here" you sat "just let me introduce jungkook to you" taehyung said ang jungkook reached out his hands to shake "and jungkook this is y/n" you smiled at each other.

you thought it was hard to beclose with him but your assumptions were wrong, he's really fun and outgoing person and so easy to talk to. its like you've know him for years just like taehyung, "so yeah y/n heard you were also job hunting, cause i also do and i dont know why i fail at every single time" jungkook asked "well yeah, i do see some job offering at online and even me, i dont know too why do i get rejected every time" you cant help but look down. "lets just hope next time we'll get hired" jungkook said in a positive tone.

:; hours later
you did had a good time with taehyung and jungkook goofing around at the arcade and ktv bar, you didnt know jungkook could sang that good.

;flashback;
"yahyah jungkook! sing the 'nothing like us' youre so good at that tho" taehyung requested to jungkook and the song played, "there's nothing like us
              there's nothing like you and me
              together through the storm
              there's nothing like us
             there's nothing like you and me
             together, oh~"
you cant deny, he's voice is really like an angel, even you in yourself you awed at him, after he sang you and him had these long eye contact but you looked away.

:; flashback end.

"uhm do you perhaps live nearby?" you asked jungkook as felt he was following you "yes i do, do you also live here"
"y-yes" you didnt know why did you even stutter.