"Look Imma make a deal with y'all and its not even really a deal cause you either gone do it or imma kill ya understand?" he said to me and Kim and we both slowly nodded our head.

"Aight you gone pay yo debt back alright for every dolla ya sister stole plus interest will be another day y'all ass will be in debt and you know what Kim? I wanna kill you." Kim looked like she was about to shhit herself.

"But im not I cant stand to look at yo ass so Imma give you to my brother for his 16th birthday and you will do what he say cuz if you dont you will be six feet under. And you-" he said waving the gun in my direction meaning he was talking to me.

"- You will be my personal little slave and to be honest I might just lock you up and fuck ya brains out when ever I wanna." 

My mouth dropped that was complete bullshit. "Got a problem let me know now so I can shoot and be done with this shit." he said look cold and sinister but neither me or Kim objected.

Dont get me wrong I love the lord but I dont wanna meet him so young when I have nothing to show for my life.

"Good go pack ya shit so we can go." he said handing the gun back to the big dude behind him who had been silent the whole time.

30 Minutes Later

We was riding in the back of a big black ass escalade with two big buff dudes next to us and Reaper was in the front on his phone looking irritated. Kim pulled out her phone and the buff dude next to her looked at her and then at Reaper. 

"Boss?"

"Mhmm?" 

"Are they allowed to have phones?" Reaper turned around to look at Kim.

"Yup."

"What if they say sumn?"

"What they gone say they stole my money and I didnt kill them Im pretty sure people gone ask how the fuck they still alive." Reaper said turning back around. Another 15 minutes of silence went by before reaper said something and it was a simple.

"Get out." The big dude next to Kim moved to let het her out. She turned to me with fear in her eyes and all I could do was look at her with pity. "I'll be back." Reaper walked Kim to the door.  A kid basically answered the door.

Like five minutes went by before Reaper got back in the car. We drove for like another 30 minutes and we only went one mansion over.

"Get out! " I rolled my eyes and fixed my glasses before getting out the car. I walked into his house and saw a stairway leading upstairs.

"Bring yo ass I aint got all damn day." I wanted to reach out and smack his ass but I settled for just jumping at him. The big body guard laughed making me smile. 

I followed him upstairs to the last room at the end. "Jump at me again and I'll shoot yo ass." Oh shit he saw that? This nigga must really have eyes in the back of his head.

"What's yo name? " I choose to ignore the fact that he was clearly talking to me and walked around the room observing it.

I felt him before I saw him. Reaper had decided to grabme by my throat amd throw me. "I asked you ass a question but you know dont amswer that question. I can already tell me and yo mouth aint gone along. Keep acting recless and imma make sure my dick stay in yo mouth."

I looked at him like he was crazy and he did the same. "Bitch dont ever forget who I am. Cause I'm that nigga thats not gone play with yo ass. I'll bury yo ass in a heart beat."

"Its Keyshia."

"Excuse me what was that?" he said putting his hand to his ear.

"I said my name is Keyshia!"

"Yell again I dare yo ass!" he said jumping at me making me flinch. "Take yo shit off. All of it glasses and all." I stripped down so I was laying uncomfortably in his bed .

No I didnt cover my body up because for one im not ashamed of my body and too he's gonna see it eventually. He climbed on the bed after stripping down and putting his phone, wallet, and jewelry on the table.

His hands roamed my body and he gently massaged my breast-

"What you reading babe?" Christian asked.

"My favorite book. Chris when are we leaving?" I asked I missed Maui. 

"When you and yo dad  fix whatever problems y'all got." He said wrapping his hand around my waist. I didnt even finish the chapter.

Chris was so warm when I snuggled in to hi