Here's The Story! Enjoy!

Start from the beginning

"They're just a bunch of jealous girls who just want attention. I see hate on my timeline too, but I just skip over them and continue on with my day. Why didn't you tell me?" He says, kissing my hair.

I shake my head. "I didn't want you to worry." I say, looking up at him.

He kisses my forehead. "Those girls are wrong, babe. They're dead wrong. Why they would say that, I don't know. But you are none of those cruel words. You're much more than that. Much, much more." He falls silent.

We just lay there in each other's arms, listening to our breathing and the clock on our wall ticking with every second that passes.

I listen to the sound of his heartbeat and the clock, my tears falling onto his shirt, leaving stains on it. I cough a couple times from crying so much. I break down again, those tweets racing through my mind. My lower lip trembles and I'm shaking like I'm in the North Pole.

He gently rocks me. It's like he's afraid to touch me, afraid that I'll break from right under him.

After about 20 minutes or so, I start to calm down, no longer shaking. I sniff and wipe my tears. "They're right, you know." I pull away.

"Wait what?" He gives me a confused look.

"They're right... The girls on Twitter. I don't deserve you." I get off of our bed and stand up. "You're a celebrity who every girl wants to be with. I'm just... Me. I'm not special in any way. I'm not famous. I don't go to photo shoots, or star in a TV show, or have sold out concerts. Why did you have to pick me? Out of all of the other girls... Why me?" I stare at him the whole time I'm saying this. Tears fall on my cheeks, silently hitting the carpet beneath me.

"Because I love you and only you! Plus, we've known each other since we were 5." He stands up, facing me. He grabs my hands.

"You could've picked someone else though. Someone like Katelyn or Lu-"

"But I didn't." He interrupts before I can even finish saying her name. "I chose you." He says, a bit quietly.

I look down and shake my head. "Why? Why did you choose me?"

He sighs. "You're what keeps my day going, with that beautiful, beautiful smile." He lightly puts his hands on my waist, his fingers gently gripping my shirt and barely showing skin.

"Something about the way the hair falls in your face. And I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase." He softly sings, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love that if I'm having a bad day, you know how to cheer me up. I love that we can just snuggle up on the couch together with our hot chocolate with the mini marshmallows in it, and watch Twilight or Harry Potter. I love that your eyes glow when you're interested in something. I love that when I get home, I see you, waiting for me with the biggest smile. You're not a star; you're a superstar. You're my Cover Girl. And you know what? I don't care what they say." He pauses and looks me in the eyes.

"Cover Girl, You're Not Alone, and Crazy For U." He lets go of my waist and counts the songs off on his fingers. "You know what those 3 songs have in common?"

I shake my head, curious for his answer.

"They're all about you. I love you so much, that 'I would do anything to make you smile'." He sings to me.

"Who cares what other people think? I don't. I think about you every single day. I just want you to be happy. I hate seeing you cry. It breaks my heart." He puts his hands on my waist again, slowly bringing us closer.