part 2

Alex's pov
The bell rang and I blocked my ears because it was so load. My next period was gym. But I don't do gym. The p.e teacher knows that. "Hey Alex. What's your next class?" Chase asks walking with me. "p.e." I say. "Cool I have that to, can I walk with you?" Chase says.

"sure." I say. I'm very nervous around chase. I don't know why. He's different, I'm not this nervous around anyone else believe it or not.

We got to p.e and I see payton on the line stretching. I wave to him and walk up the bleachers thingy. We have a inside gym and a field ya know. Chase goes into the locker room and gets changed.

I take my air pods out of my bag. I take my sketch book out and start drawing. I was listening to

I wanna be your girl friend.

My all time fav song. I  drew this

I always drew scary or sad art

I always drew scary or sad art. It's kinda a theme. I looked up and saw chase and payton running together. They were teamed up. They looked like they were having fun.

"Woo, go Chayton." I yell laughing. Payton looks at me and sticks his tounge out.

The next song was

Over you by keshi.

Chase looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and started laughing. I stood up and walked down the bleachers. "Hey Lexi, why don't you join? You'll smoke the boys I bet." He laughed coming over to me. "I'm not feeling it today. And chase looks fast." I smile

"Your an athlete I'm pretty sure you'll smoke him." He laughed.

Coach is one of my mom's high school friends. He's my best friend. He's not one of those creepy pe teachers.

"To much people around, I'm to scared." I laugh. "No need to be scared. He's the one that should be scared." Coach laughs.

"LETS RAP IT UP TEAM, LUCNH IS SOON, GET DRESSED AND FRESHEN UP YA' KNOW!"  Coach yells at everyone. Chase and payton start walking. "Nice job boys." I walking up to them. "What's your class's ?" Chase says. "Just hand me your times table." I smile "wow we actually have everything together But. I don't do maths on a Tuesday and I don't do history on a Wednesday." I pout.

"Sad, but wait for me, we will go to lunch together." Chase says walking into the locker room.

"Okay then." I say walking back to the bleachers. Then the bitchy Marisa walks over to me.

"Oh, hey Alexandra." She smiles. She knows I hate being called Alexandra. I profer Lexi or Alex or lex.

"Hi, Marisa." I say. "What's on your petty mind today." She smiles. I just stand up and walk over to coach. Soon after that chase and payton walk out of the locker room. Both of there hair wet. They walk up to me.

"Less gooo." I say walking out the door. We walk to lunch and we are surprisingly early. We have this "popular" table in the middle. It's really big. "You can sit with us, we will introduce you to some of our friends." Payton says. "Sounds good." Chase says.

After school

I was outside of school with payton and chase. I was waiting for zaviah.

He comes around the corner. "Come on zav, this is Chase, chase this is zaviah, my lil bro."I say. "Only by a few months tho." He says

"A few months is enough for me to still kick your ass at some b-ball, and to still have the title

'Zaviahs older and better looking sister' " I motion my my hand like a randbow. "Everything besides better looking is true and that you can win at a game of b-ball ,have you seen me,
I'm smokin." He smiles. "Sure, whatever you say." I laugh.

"Zaviah chase and payton are coming over to our house, we have heaps of studying and stuff." I say walking. Chase and payton still behind me talking about whatever. "Lorens going to joeys so it'll just be you and me tonight buddy." I say to zaviah.

"Okay, can we have a chat tonight i have somthing to get off my chest, and I need you to answer some questions." He says. "Okay, but after the school stuff." I say okay.

We got to my house and went to my room. Payton flopped on my bed and layed there "I love this bed." He says. "Why." I laugh "it's so comfortable." He smiles. "Okay then." I laugh. "So, research about someone that made a difference in the world?" I say opening my laptop. Chase came and layed his head on my shoulder.

"Karl Marx." Chase says. "Who?" Payton says standing up and walking over to us.  "Karl Marx. A german philosopher,economist,historian,
sociologist, political theorist and sociologist revolutionary." I say. "Sounds good and easy." Payton says flopping back on the bed.

"You are no help mr moormier." I say laughing. "Sorry rs grey, I'll do better next time." Payton says laughing. "Now, Mr hudson, how do you feel about This?" I say smiling "Ms grey, this seems good, I think we should do this about him." He laughs. "Mr hudson, you get a gold star." I laugh

"Omg, thank you so much Ms grey, best teacher to ever be living no cap." Chase laughs. "Mr hudson, best student ever to be living hands down." I laugh.

After they leave

I walk upstairs "hey buddy, what's up." I said walking into Zaviahs room. He was crying and had tissues on his bed. "Aww, budy what happened?" I say sitting on his bed.

"Maria, s-she goes out with John. And I like her." He said crying. "Its alright, there's gotta be someone else, you'll get over her and you'll have someone way better." I say hugging him. "Lexi." He says. "Yeah." I say running his back.

"I love you, you're always there for me, you are the only person I trust." He says. "I love you to." I say. "Wanna take a day off tommorow and have some us time?" I say. "Yes." He says.