Meliodas x Princess! Reader

Requested by: HEARTHR0B
-
-
-
Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N was Arthur's sister, thus making her the princess of Camelot. Today was her birthday and she was having a birthday party. Y/N was turning 18 and Arthur invited everyone in Camelot as well as other royals and the Seven Deadly Sin's. To say she was happy was an understatement, she was very excited to see the dragon sin of wrath. Arthur had told her stories of him and it made her have a slight crush on the blonde, not caring if he was of the demon clan.
Y/N's P.O.V
"Lady Y/N! You look absolutely marvelous today!!" One of the maids shouted with a smile and the others agreed with her.
"T-Thank you for helping me get ready! I'll be going downstairs now." I smiled at the maids that I had grown close to and walked downstairs to see lots of people dancing already. I then caught a glimpse of Meliodas arriving with the other sin's and princess Elizabeth...I was envious of her. The way Meliodas would grope her and almost lost control if anyone took her away from him.
"Heya princess~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully at me while kissing my hand. My cheeks flared red and I saw the sin's eyeing us with a smirk. Even princess Elizabeth! What's going on..?
"G-Greetings! I'm glad you all could make it." I spoke in a soft welcoming tone and soon I felt a hand groping my breasts. I felt embarrassed since there was people around.
"Captain just act normal for once~? It's her birthday after all!" Ban whined and started to drink some of the booze that was on the drink table.
"W-Why are you t-touching me anyw-ways?" I stuttered out and saw Meliodas smirking at me while he continued to grope me.
"We'll be giving you guys some privacy!" Elizabeth smiled at us both then she went off to hang out with the other sin's. I'm so confused at what's going on here! Why is Meliodas acting pervy with me and not princess Elizabeth?
"To answer your question from earlier, it's because I think you're very beautiful!" Meliodas smiles and kissed my forehead. I blushed at the contact and started to smile.
"Thank you Meliodas! Now let's go dance~" I was happy that I could make Meliodas feel shocked at my sudden boldness. All eyes were on us as we danced to the rhythm of the music.
"Happy birthday princess~" Meliodas smiles more and twirled me in the air. I let out a laugh and flicked his forehead.
"Thank you~" This birthday was one I surely wouldn't forget. I got to spend it with the one I love most...Meliodas.
-
-
-
I tried my best!! I hope it's to your liking! I honestly enjoyed writing it since it made me very happy.