"Where's Minho and Thomas?"

Newt shrugs, and stands up with a bag fully packed. He walks over to me, and hands me one, before kissing me.

I kiss back, and break apart when I hear the sound of coughing.

I look over and see Aris coughing hard. "Are you alright?" I ask.

He nods after coughing a few more times. "Just choking on my water. Kinda didn't know you to were a thing, and that kinda. . . Shocked me." He said slowly.

I nod, and walk out with Newt behind me. I hear the sound of running feet, and I turn to see Minho and Thomas running at us.

"RUN!" Thomas yells.

I look behind them, and see . . . . Cranks.

Fear builds up inside me, and I grab Newts hand. And run without a second glance.

-Newt pov-

I feel YN nearly pull my arm out of its socket, when she starts running. I run after her, and thankfully she lets go so that I can run on my own.

Not that I don't like holding her hand! I just don't find it easy to run with someone pulling you. And it's not easy running with a limp.

I look behind us and see the weird human like things, gaining up on us. I hear the sound of glass breaking and I get tackled to the side.

"Newt!" YN yells.

I struggle getting the bloodie thing off, when Minho comees and kicks it off of me. Causing it to fall down from the third floor.

We reached a door, and Winston pulled out a gun. "I'll hold them off." He says.

We continue to bang on the door, before Fry pushes us out of the way. And opens the door as he body slams it. We rush in and Winston gets clawed at in his stomach, as he trys to get through. I see YN kick one of the creatures in the face, and she helps him escape.

We continue to run for five minutes, before we finally hide behind some rubble. I glance at YN and see her face full of fear, and it seems to be growing with each scream the creatures make.

"I guess those are what they ment by Cranks." Thomas muttered next to me.

My eyes widen. 'Cranks. No wonder YN was terrified. I would be too if I had saw them kill my brother... if I had one.'

I wrap my arms around her, and start to rub her back. To try and calm her down.

"Shhh. We're gonna be alrigh' YN. We're gonna be fine, alrigh'?"
I feel her nod into my chest, and her arms wrap around me.  I slowly lay down on my back, and she lays down with me. She lays her head on my chest, and my heart speads up a few beats after it had finally calmed down from running.

I grab her hand, and she interlocks our fingers. She gives my hand a soft squeeze, and I squeeze her back. I feel her head move, and I look down.

Her EC colored eyes meet mine, and she connects our lips. I kiss her back for a good minute or two before we break apart. She smiles at me softly before laying her head on my chest again.

"I love you, Newtie." She whispers.

I grin stupidly, and kiss her head. "I love you too, Love." I whisper back, before falling asleep. With the love of my life, back in my arms. Where she belongs.

《Here ya go! A new chapter! Hope you like it! And here are some pics for ya!

Thomas needs to get some new lessons.

Later ya Cranks.
-Astrid》