Chapter One

**Jessica's POV**

I walk into the school, Its the first day and I heard we have a new english teacher. Everyone says hes super cute but I couldn't care less, it's just another teacher who's gonna fail me and I'm just not into the new teacher shit. My friend, Eleanor, She says that he's like fresh out of college so hes like 22. And he's single. Honestly all girls are like druling over him. I get my schedule out of my backpack and look at it. Fuck. My. Life. I have three periods with him. I start the da with him, I have him in the middle of the day, and at the end of the day. Yay me.. I walk to his classroom and wait outside to see if anyone I know is in this class. My friend, Kyle, walks by and waves. Giving him a smile back and then he's out of sight. I let out a sigh when the bell rings. I turn and walk into the class room, with my head down and walkmto the back corner. I drop my bag and plop down in the seat and glance up to see Mr. Hemmings talking to another teacher. The other students start coming in. All the sluts and whores sit in the front row, trying to get his attention with their completely fake bodies. All the make-up on their face makes them look like clowns. The last kid comes in and sits down. The seat next to me is empty, Thank God.

"Good Morning class, I'm Mr. Hemmings. And I'm gonna be your english teacher this year", He greets "So I'll tell you guys a little bit about myself, It's my first year teaching, I'm 21, I was born and grew up in Austrailia but moved here to New York about two years ago.", He concludes. "Do you guys have any questions??"

A girl in the front raises her hand. "Are you single??", She asks as if she has a chance.

"Yeah I am..", He chuckles and looks around "Oh I forgot to do attendence, When I call your name say here."  No duh say here what was I gonna say? Potato??  God I hate this guy almost as much as I hate the people in this class. "Jessica Winters??", He calls out

"Here.", I say

"Okay. Um well today I didnt plan anything, we could socialize I guess.", He says and sits down at his desk. Everyone gets up and talks to their friends and I kinda just stay here and put my head down. I hear people come infront of my desk. I look up and see the snoby bitches.

"Can I help you??", I say sitting up and leaning back and crossing my arms.

"Oh look she spoke. OH MY GOD THE MUTE SPOKE!!", The leader says

"I'm not mute. I'm just quiet..", I say quietly

"Oh Shut up! No one is going to sympathize you okay??",She says

"I didn't say that", I say and stand up just to be pushed back down

"We're talking to you"' She basically yelled

I open my mouth to say something smart but the bell rang. They all walk away besides one of them, She grabs my bag and dumps it out on the ground and walks out, making me the last one in there. Heck Mr. Hemmings left. I sigh and stand up and grab all my stuff and put it in my bag. One of the girls return and stand quietly behind me so when i stand up and turn around she can slap me.  And for a girly girl she can slap hard. I fall to the ground, holding my cheek, as she turns and walks out of the room. When she's gone the tears come to my eyes and start to slowly fall down my cheeks. The abuse is gonna start here too?? I stand up and walk towards the door when it opens and Mr. Hemmings walks in. And the bell rings. He looks up at me from his phone, as I look down not wanting him to see the tear stains on my cheeks. I walk past him not saying a word and walk out not even looking back, just walking out of the school. Why does life have to be like this? Whtat did I do to deserve this? I sit on a bench with my head in my hands. That's when I remember. The little silver thing is in my bag. I pull it out and look at the thing in my hands, That's been through about as much as I have been. Twirling it between my fingers, I hear someone coming so I quickly put it away. I look around and see the last person I wanted to at the moment. My Father.......

Hey guize This is my new fanfic, so I hope you like it. Uhm so vote comment and Stay Amazing <3