Doll on a music box

Start from the beginning

"Yearning." "My heart beats so unruly."

"Yearning." "Because I love you truly."

"While. I'm." "Honest, Truly." 

"Turning around and around." "I do." 

Not so long after our little duet ended, did the music stop playing as the box stopped turning. However, since his words were so romantic in nature, Sanji thought it was the perfect moment to go in for a kiss, as I went to mechanically lift my hand up, as if to cover his face, which earned a chuckle from the Charlotte family, as I looked at the blond with a teasing smile. 

The Charlotte family really seemed to have fancied our performance, because they were clapping and whooping, with Pudding in tears. "Y-you even made me a doll that looked like Sanji... Katakuri, you really are the best." Pudding cried, as she went to hug the giant, who looked confused at her words. 

Before Sanji could react to her words, I went to pull on his arm, and jump off the platform, going to head for a window that was in Pudding's room. "Get us out of here before they notice!" I told the blond, going to jump into his arms bridal style, which seemed to have made him a bit too happy. "Of course, my darling!~" 

(3rd POV) 

"What do you mean? I was not responsible for that male doll." He told her, before going to blink at remembering something. "Ah, thank you for making that humanoid doll for me; I appreciate the thought." He told her, which made her in turn confused. "Huh? What doll?" 

"The one that was on the platform singing, the female doll. You did gift it to me, didn't you?" "N-no, my gift was a giant donut!" She proclaimed, before realization flickered throughout the rest of the Charlotte family, as they all turned white as a sheet. "But, if you didn't gift me her, then-" Katakuri then went to tense up, also coming to a startling conclusion himself, which caused him to panic internally, while externally, he looked like he was about to flip his lid. 

"Please do not tell me... that those dolls were actual people."  

"I am so going to kill you two if we make it out of this thing alive!" 

(Your POV) 

A few hundred skippity hops later, we had finally returned to the ship, which seemed in a safe enough distance from the Chateau. 

"I am back with the lovely (y/n)-swan in my arms~" Sanji cooed, going to snuggle his face against mine, as I was just happy to be back in safe territory. "About time! You took long enough!" Nami complained, as she seemed to be, along with the rest of the crew, pinning down a battle hungry Luffy. 

"Let go of me, damn it! You can't go against your captain's orders!" He barked like a ferocious animal, as the crew kept holding onto him for dear life. "F-franky, initiate the coup de burst, quickly!" Nami ordered, as the bluehead went to initiate said move, as Luffy continued to put up a struggle. "I said let go of me, damn it!" He growled, as I sweated nervously. "Shouldn't my presence calm him down?" I questioned Sanji, who sighed. "I don't know, he is quite the enigma at times." 

"(Y/N), COME BACK!" I heard a deep voice yell in the distance, which caused my blood to run cold, and Luffy to squirm some more. "KATAKURI! HOW DARE YOU TAKE A MEMBER OF MY CREW! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!" Luffy screamed at the top of his lungs, as thankfully, the coup de burst right then had flew us away from that area for good. 

"Ok, for now on, if you want to see your reflection, look at it over the water." Nami told the crew, before going to wave at the bathroom window that transported me off the ship. "But, if you can't resist using an actual mirror, then make deal with the steel bars in front of it. We do not want another repeat of this incident." She then continued on, like some patrol sergeant. "If, in any case, you do see the Charlottes use the mirror and try to board our ship, press the button that's on the steel bars, and it will turn on a mechanism that will break the mirror." She informed us, as we all nodded, understanding these new terms and conditions. "And, if some of you still have your doubts, put them to rest, because all the evidence shows that this girl is not the pixie that will actually pose a threat to us. If she was, she would of had no problem escaping the Charlottes. In fact, if she had some real damaging power, she would of probably beat them all up with no problem!" She concluded, as I frowned a bit. 'Hey, be more like Luffy, and have faith in my ink-ink fruit!' 

After that hectic of a day, I naturally went to go write in my journal my feelings for the day. After all, I needed to vent. 

These past few days have been quite interesting, to say the least. After all, I am now officially the most wanted person alive in this world. I still can't believe it, they really did put a 1 TRILLION beri bounty on my head! It would be smart to stick with the Strawhats until my time is up here, since I do not know how long this weird wish thing lasts and such... which reminds me. It seems in this version of One Piece, a few critical details have changed. The most obvious one is the plot line, and people being around, or absent, when they shouldn't be. Rosinante is the most solid proof of that, but now that I think about it... wasn't Law suppose to at this time be in an alliance with the Strawhats? Why was he seeming to act rogue in that WG land? It seems while some plot points are solid, like Law's past, others, like some people still being alive, or some current or past plot points, seemed to have been overwritten by my presence. Guess that is just part of the bizarre wish, then. Honestly, though, speaking of wishes... the time I did spend with Katakuri posing as a doll was nice. After all, I was able to see his more tender, sweet side, that he reluctantly shows to anyone, due to his history. Ah, it would be nice if that sweetness continued, and that he didn't mind so much me being a human, and ignored this so-called 'pixie' lie. 

I decided to stop there with my entry, and go downstairs to join the rest of the crew for some dinner. I recognized I was still wearing my doll outfit, but since Katakuri still had my old clothes, I guess I would be stuck wearing these for now, until I can get something else, at the very least. 

"Hmm, this bounty sure is interesting... She must be the pixie that the world government is so keen on finding. If that's the case, then I must capture the little doll before they do, fufufu~"