Doll on a music box

Start from the beginning

'Good, now, please work with me; I am also saving your behind too!'  I thought, going to give Sanji a knowing look, as he seemed to have understood, as he laid next to the music box, like a limp doll. 

"What do you see? You people gazing at me?" I sung to the melody of the music box, going to do some doll motions to make it look more authentic. It seemed to be working, because Katakuri and Pudding both watched in silence. 

"You see a doll on a music box that's wound by a key." I went to twist my hand in a mechanic way, so it seemed as if I was mimicking the turning of the key. 

"How can you tell? Im. Under a spell. Im. Waiting for love's first kiss." I then went to reach my hands out, as if I were actually reaching out for said kiss, and so far, this seemed to be going smoothly. After all, Katakuri, Pudding, Smoothie, Cracker, Perospero, Brulee- 'Waitaminute, oh fuck, the entire Charlotte family seems to be here now!!' I panicked internally, as I tried to keep the ruse that I was a doll up. 

"You cannot see. How much I long to be free. Turning around on this music box that's wound by a key." I continued to say, as I proceeded to make doll like movements. 'If I screw this up, both me and Sanji are dead meat.' 

"Yearning. Yearning. While. Im. Turning around and around..." I sung out, as the music kept playing on. I went to give Sanji a bit of a side glance, as if to alert him it was his turn to join in this ruse, as he went to get up from the ground like some sort of rag doll, and look at me. 

"Truly scrumptious. You're truly, truly scrumptious. Scrumptious as a cherry peach parfait." He sung out, which actually sounded really nice; I wasn't honestly expecting that. 'Then again, if Law can do it, so can Sanji.' I thought, as I went to decide on doing a repeat of the words that I have made up for the next set, so I wasn't just awkwardly standing on the platform. 

"How can you tell? Im." "When you're near me." 

"Under a spell. Im." "It's so delicious." 

"Waiting for love's first kiss." "Honest, truly. You're the answer to my wishes." 

While I was repeating the stretched out hands part, Sanji started to become a bit bold, and hold my hands, going to then hop on the platform, and have our hands intertwined, as if we now were those conjoined figures in music boxes. 

If I wasn't so scared of being found out by the Charlotte family, I would of found the thought of how we looked like quite cute and romantic, but now really wasn't the time

"You cannot see." "Truly Scrumptious."

"How much I long to be free." "And if I seem presumptuous."

"Turning around on this music box that's." "Never, never, ever." 

"Wound by a key." "Go away."