Chapter One

*Hello and thank you for checking out my story. First let me explain what this is. This is part of an erotic novella by me, C. Harrison-Lane - a sampling of a published work. It is intended to be erotica and is not recommended for readers under 18. The chapters posted here have been kept simple, but if you're interested, you can purchase the full version on Kindle or Smashwords. I've included the information and links at the end.*

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy it. I'm sure you will. ;)

__________________________________________________

 The Becoming

Text copyright © C. Harrison-Lane 2012

*

Chapter One – Awakening

Close your eyes and open your legs,”he whispered.  Lorna could feel hot breath against the side of her face as he leaned over her, but she couldn’t see him.  It was difficult to do that when it was dark – and when one’s eyes were closed.

But it didn’t matter much whether she could look at his face or not.  She didn’t know him.  Even so, she could not disobey.

He kissed down the side of her neck, his hot lips setting tiny fires across her skin.  She was hesitant about spreading her thighs to anyone, especially a man she had only just met, but she didn’t have much of a choice, considering the situation she was in.  The fact that he was near irresistible, the way his words drifted over her like warm water, put her at ease when normally her mind would have been running circles around itself.  Whatever it was that he could do with his voice, he could do it like no one else, and her legs began to part without further resistance.

She felt his weight press down onto her, the searing flesh of his bare thighs touching hers, and she felt the shape of his erect manhood pressing against the skin of her soft tulip, resting – waiting.  

Go to sleep,” he coaxed.  She may not have believed she could possibly sleep now that he had her so aroused and disturbed but, as if hypnotized, she felt herself growing drowsy.  Her body relaxed in his strong arms, and she felt herself slipping away.

As the tip of his stiffened member slid across her throbbing clitoris, poised to claim her well-preserved virginity, Lorna thought back and wondered exactly how she had gotten here.

What had happened to her?  How did she get in this position?  And more importantly, how had she wound up in the thrall of this man that she hardly knew anything about?  Was she drunk?  She couldn’t say, feeling distant from her own body.   

Everything was a little hazy, yet each movement was poignant as he began to press forward slowly, piercing her like a hot knife.  Lorna felt sharp pinpricks as her tunnel stretched and widened to receive him, and yet it was agonizing relief for her cunt which had been unattended for so long.

This couldn’t be real.  She realized that she must have been dreaming, and yet she couldn’t wake up – didn’t want to.

As this man of mystery pressed further into her, she felt a euphoric pleasure that she’d never experience, which seemed to be the beginning and end of all things.  It was cosmic, otherworldly, and unforgivable.  Lorna closed her eyes, welcoming sleep, welcoming him

She wanted to stay in this moment of bliss – with him – forever.