In Class

Sitting in class all day long. Sitting, sitting, sitting. Listening to my teacher talk. Oh how much i love his deep, scratchy, dark voice. Only thing I thing about as he is talking is the square root of how far his 9 inch dark brown chocolate chode can go in my pink, tight gaping hole. I leave my 9 inch vibrator locked up in my pencil pouch in the locker at school. Locker 69 in fact! Normally I would ask to go to the bathroom and use that little fucker, but today. Today was different... his 9inch cock looked more abundant. I could not keep my eyes off of it. I would close my eyes to try to get a fine little nap as Mr. Bonko walked around. But i had to keep opening them. I was getting hornier and hornier. My fingers were under my tight, plaid school skirt deep inside my thick,juicy pussy. I had shaved today so I was really happy with how it felt. The announcements go on the telecom and say my name reports to the upstairs office, which is the principals room. The only person sexier than Mr. Bonko is the principal, Mr.Duran Hopkins. I take my 3 wet fingers out of my pussy, lick them, get up out of my seat and walk to the principal's office. At this point i'm hornier than i've ever been.