peter parker ─ available

P L O T  B Y

marvel-witches

TITLE:
No One

QUOTE / DESCRIPTION :
❝ Who are you? ❞
❝ No one. ❞
❝ No one is no one. ❞
❝ Well I am. ❞*

LOVE INTEREST :
Peter Parker

TIMELINE :
AU (Though it can tie into the MCU)

CHARACTER(S) :
No One (Read Description)

FACE CLAIM(S) :
Maisie Williams as No One

FACE CLAIM(S) :Maisie Williams as No One

SUMMARY :

In the city of New York, dark things lurk in the shadows. Ready and waiting to be your worst nightmare. To break your life into pieces because that is their purpose for living. Because that's all they know. But other things live in the darkness because they have to. Because the light burns their skin.

In that darkness, a girl lives. Barely breathing. Barely surviving. But she can't feel anything. If someone asks her name, all she says is no one. There was a darkness to her, that kind of darkness that makes people look the other way, not wanting to be infected. She hadn't been born with the darkness. She had seen hell and barely came out on the other side. She had lost her will to live and that broke her.

Then a boy made of light stumbles across her ally. A boy who even though she tries to rob him, wants to help her. A boy with secrets of his own and people who want to destroy him. A boy who spends a year trying to learn who she is, why she lives in the shadows, and why she believes that she is no one.

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
─ Peter Parker is walking down an ally one day when a girl in black tries to steal his backpack.  Instinctively, he uses his spider powers to stop her but they rip open the bag and Peter's Spiderman suit falls out. The two stare shockingly at each other. He asks "who are you?" and she says "no one." Then she runs away. Peter's shocked and scared, so he goes back to find the girl. He finds that she lives in the very alley that they first met and it's clear that she hasn't really left in a very long time. She agrees not to say anything and tries to get him to leave but he doesn't want to. He's Peter Parker so of course, he wants to help her. 

─ At first, the girl tries to get him to go away but he brings her food, water, fresh clothes, and reluctantly she accepts what he gives her. Every day he asks her who she is and she says no one. He starts to talk about his life, about how he became Spiderman, and she listens. They slowly start to warm up to each other. When Uncle Ben dies, she's the person that he goes to. When he goes to Germany he tells her the real reason rather than making something up.  

─ Throughout the story, little hints are dropped explaining who she is, why she is there, and why she is messed up this badly (I'm letting the person who gets this plot decide what the explanation is. I have my own version but since every fanfiction writer on Wattpad loves writing tragic plots, I'll just let that person make up whatever they want. At the very end, when Peter Parker asks her who she is, she gives him an answer. The way I imagine this story ending is the girl telling Peter her life story but the reader doesn't get the answer or just ending with one line saying her name (which if you want to use her name, PM me (marvel-witches) because she has a name that can't be changed)  

─ It's very much a slow burn relationship. You can tie this plot into the movies or it can just be standalone but I always thought that Spiderman would be a minor role in this story. This is about the relationship between Peter Parker and the girl. They don't have to go romantic. They could just have a strong friendship but that's up to you. If you have any questions about this plot, feel free to PM me and I'll explain the rest of it.