ii

⁽ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱ ⁾
♡ᵎ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 nine unknown males were scattered around the velvet couch and posed…

𝐓𝐇𝐄 nine unknown males were scattered around the velvet couch and posed…. seductively??

one of them glanced at me.
he wore thin silver rimmed glasses and his hair was a light shade of brown. in his left hand he held a red rose then brought it up to the side of his face. “we've been expecting you.”

as he sat up from the sofa he dramatically threw the flower away and walked over to me with a faint smile on his lips. the male grabbed my hand and planted a soft kiss on the back causing my cheeks to turn pink.

“i'm taewoo.”
and with that he fell back to where he previously sat as a different boy stood to introduce himself.

his long legs allowed him to take only a few strides to find himself in front of me.

the black-haired boy was tall. he flashed me a charming smile then lifted his hand up to my face to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. the close proximity caused me to freeze.

“pleasure to meet you. i look forward to spending time with you. my name is yechan.”

yechan's introduction was cut short when a red-head pushed him aside.

“hello beautiful. i'm jinsung but you can call me yours.” he sent me a wink at the end of his pick up line making yechan roll his eyes at him.

i somehow managed to suppress the snicker that wanted to escape my lips upon hearing jinsung's ridiculously overused pick-up line. but i failed to keep my smile to myself.

another boy stood up from the sofa and came to introduce himself to me. his skin was a bit tanner than the others and his head was tilted to the right showing his greek god like features. his lips were pressed together in a tight lipped smile and his hair was dark brown.

he placed a hand on my head delicately. “hi. i'm junseo.”

not gonna lie, that small action managed to make my heart skip a beat…. but let's ignore that for now.

suddenly a smaller boy jumped onto junseo's back showing a mop of orange hair peeking over his shoulder. he revealed a box-shaped smile.

“hello there!! the name's park sungwon! how are you?”

my voice failed to work due to the cuteness overload. he seemed to be younger than the others.

behind him showed another tanned skinned male. he had a cute pair of ears poking out from his head and held a cute smile. “these guys are losers, i’m obviously the normal one among them.” the boy laughed at his own sentence and wrapped his arm around my shoulders gently. “the name’s taekhyeon.”

i laughed too as he somehow managed to put me at ease.

this time another black-haired male appeared and grinned at me, showing his adorable set of teeth. i don’t know how but he felt like every romance movie i ever watched, the way he tilted his head to the side and spoke to me reminded me of that one guy every girl falls for in chick flicks.