Chapter 8

Heyy, guys i'm rlly sry i haven't uploaded in a long time! you don't even know. But don't worry, I'm going to do better!!! thnx for sticking with me.

xoxoLeal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Elly didn't have the time or the effort to process her feelings at that moment. She just needed to get to Ash's. In tears she drove up to his house and looked up to see him running out of his front door. He opened up her door and jumped in yelling, "go!"

She drove as fast as she could in the pitch black night. As she made her way down the street she saw the right hand turn she was to take up ahead. She pulled into the turn and drove slower so she wouldn't run over anything... or anyone.

"Stop!", Ash yelled and he jumped out of the car with Elly at his heels. She looked down at the sight. Dayla was lying completely passed out right next to a destroyed phone and a HUGE black wolf.

"Shit! I'm calling 911."

"No! She fine, just a little scratched up," he said as he bent down making sure there was a pulse. After establishing she was still alive he scooped her up bridal style and carried her too the car," we'll take her to the ER, check the dog."

Elly looked over at the beast. He looked fine but he was out cold. She was scared to go within 10 feet of the wild animal.

"Just touch it and see if it's alive."

"But what if it is?!"

"Then you'll just run to the car and will drive away. Or I can fry him for you if you want."

She pulled her gaze away from the dog to look at Ash who, at the moment, was laying Dayla in the back seat and looking at her leg which was in worse condition.

She slowly walked toward the wolf, footstep by footstep and reached with her foot to quickly nudge the dog.

"Holy crap," she said under her breath.

"What?!" Ash looked up from the car.

"It's frozen, like frozen SOLID. It's hard as a rock."

"Smart move by Dayla," he looked down at her," it's dead no doubt. Come on let's get her to the hospital."

Elly drove while Ash stayed in the back with Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was okay, was all he could think about as he held her head on his lap to the ER. After all he's been through he had to teach himself not to care. But when he just KNEW what happened he had this weird empty feeling in his stomach. Something that he hadn't felt for YEARS since, well, since his sister died.

He still had that twisted feeling in his stomach. He tried to convince Elly and himself that she was okay. But he couldn't help but think about the consequences. She was worse than he wanted. He saw Elly's eyes flash in her mirror and she started to drive a little faster. Finally they pulled into the circle to the emergency room and he scooped her up once again. They ran inside, barging in through the doors, Elly was yelling for help and before Ash knew it they were trying to take her away from him. For a second he didn't let go, he couldn't help it. Once he processed how ridiculous he was being he finally let go. He and Elly stood there as they rushed her off on a stretcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fast moving day was starting to slow down. In about 4 hours Dayla's dad was running through the doors. He stopped when he saw Elly and Ash. Elly jumped from her chair and ran to him, falling in his arms. They sat down, Elly on one side of Ash and Mike on the other side. He squeezed Ash's shoulder.