Just to say

Also if you can please go check out my other books that would be great...but it's your choice or whatever....but it would be great if you could...your choice though.

And thank you for reading this book, have a great week, month, life, byee ♡

In Her Blood:

Zoey was a royal

Zoey was a royal. Or at least that was what she thought.

On her seventeenth birthday, everything seemed to have fallen into another direction. She had killed a chef without a second thought, and she was sure she had gone insane.

Going on a journey to find her roots, she travels along with Zander Kings, the famous Lunar assassin of the South.

As she continued on her way, life seemed to like giving her a hard time.

They were of assassin bloodline, and no one was going to stop her or Zanders  determination to do what they had set their minds on. But sometimes things could go out of hand.

Oceans Special Pirate:

Turquoise, her brown curled hair and blue eyes made her the most talked princess of any kingdom. That and her odd character.

She goes to fancy exquisite parties, expensive special salons, and gets riches.
But the truth is turquoise despises it all.

She always wanted an adventure something new something she could fight to get not just ask and get it like in her royal life.

When she spots a pirates ship she finds the chance to be different, to have an adventure, to fight.

Revenge for Alice

When Alice Rosehill dies in a series of betrayals, when she trusts a friend group and falls in the deceptions because of her kindness, she gets a chance to set up someone from the future and send them back in time to avenge her

She knew what she was doing when she chose Xina Raven, a straightforward, extremely stubborn, sassy, fighter. There couldn't be anyone more perfect for the role than her.

Join Xina on her adventure as she get dragged back in time and is forced to work with an immortal man to avenge for Alice's death.

~