Twin Brother - Yezun

Start from the beginning

There were many questions and doubts popping up in Yezun's mind. Suddenly he saw someone sat next to him and smiled at him. It was some guy lean and pale. Tied his hair as a small pony and wore white Shirt and blue jeans. "Hmm... He's gorgeous!" Yezun thought suddenly. That boy introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Shin and I am Professor Shen's student. I saw you few times in our University when you came to meet him."

"Hello, my name is Yezun and I am Shen's twin brother." Yezun introduced himself.

"I know and what are you doing Mr. Yezun. It was so far from your house?"

Yezun cannot say that he is alone "oh, nothing. I was just bored and wanted to take a walk."

"So, if you are free, can I invite you to dinner?" Shin asked him.

Yezun agreed as he is feeling lonely. They went to a nearby restaurant and had dinner while chatting with each other. Shin was so talkative and to say he spoke all the time while Yezun was listening. Yet Yezun didn't get bored but felt so lively after a long time. Suddenly his phone rang and it was Shen Wei. He was so worried about why he didn't came home till now and stayed out as it was almost midnight.

Only then they saw the time and it's almost 11:30. Yezun said he was with one of his students and having dinner with him. Shen asked him to Passover the phone to that student and spoke with him while he answered yes and ok professor all the time.

"What did he say?" Yezun asked him.

"He wants me to drop you at home and meet him now." Shin replied.

They went home and it was almost 12 in the night. Yezun opened the door only to find all the SID members along with Yunlan and Shen Wei were waiting for him. They all shouted "Surprise!"

Yezun was really surprised to see them; the living was completely different from the evening. It was all decorated and there was a big cake in the middle of the room. He didn't understand why there's a cake. Shen came to them, invited Shin to join them and thanked him for dropping Yezun. Then he turned to Yezun as the clock strike as its 12 in the midnight, he hugged Yezun and said

"Happy Birthday my dear Yezun!"

Yezun was speechless with that and hugged him back as tears fall from his eyes. "Thank you Gege! Thank you so much! But I thought you and Yunlan.." He couldn't complete his sentence as he now understood what they did.

They were planning a surprise party for him and Yunlan knows that Shen can't lie to him if he asked what they are doing

They were planning a surprise party for him and Yunlan knows that Shen can't lie to him if he asked what they are doing. So for not ruining the surprise, Yunlan asked Shen not to speak with Yezun for long time even though it hurts both twins. Shen asked Yezun to forgive him for not speaking with him properly for these two days.

Yezun was ok now and asked "How did you plan these without raising any doubt?"

Shen replied, "Its Yunlan's plan and he wanted to show how much we love you!"

Yezun was so glad to have them both in his life and accepted Yunlan wholeheartedly as his brother in law in his heart. Suddenly he remembered "Gege! We are twins! Then isn't it your birthday too?"

Everyone was shocked by this. No one thought so even Yunlan and Shen Wei too. They all focused on how to celebrate the party but forgot they are twins and share same birthday date.

Yezun put his hands around his gege and said "Let's celebrate together!" they both cut the cake while others wishing them. But everyone was quite when it's time to give the presents. They all bought only for Yezun.

Yezun understood and said don't worry. I've prepared a gift for my Gege which he loves more than anything and you can give these presents to me." making everyone laugh.

Yezun was so happy and jumping with joy in his heart after realizing his brother never abandoned him. Not in the past or in the present. He was sure he will never abandon him in the future. He suddenly grabbed Yunlan's hand and dragged him into the room and closed the doors. Shen Wei was shocked. What's his Didi doing with Yunlan in the room with doors closed? He was about to open the door with force but it was suddenly opened automatically and Yezun came out with Yunlan behind him.

Everyone burst into laughter by seeing their Chief's position. Yunlan was wrapped in large red ribbon just like a gift pack.

Yezun took him to Shen and gave Yunlan to him and wished "Happy birthday Gege! You were the best gift to me"

Shen was so happy to see his brother finally accepting Yunlan as his brother in law.

He wished Yezun again. "Happy Birthday Didi!" and winked at Shin.

*******************************************

A/N

Happy Birthday dear Yezun!🎂💐

May you find true love in your life and live happily without any regrets.🤗😘

Have a happy family😍

Love

💖Anu💖