Prepare

So your here because either you want to be prepared for a zombie apocolyse or your scared. I welcome all.

So the first thing you need to do is be aware that it may happen. It happened in ancient Egypt. They burned everything and seeled them in a tomb.

So preparing is always the first step. You need to make sure your ready to get stuff set to go and best to start early. You don't want to be stuck out in a city when everything goes down.

So I would first plan out your clothing. You need something durable, thick and light weight.

Let's start with shoes. The first thing you should have is boots. A nice pair of hiking boots. These are perfect for most types or weather and terrain.

If you can't get hiking boots. I suggest water proof sneakers. You need something with good grip and they should be slip resistant.

Next is undergarments. We will start with the ladies.

So first thing is a bra. You need something supportive considering you might only have that one for a while. Do not use a wire bra. That will cause you pain in the long run. You need to wear this to bed in case you need to move. It's too uncomtrable. I suggest a spots bra that clips in the front. Do not ever wear a zip up bra. Your asking for trouble there.

Next let's move to underware. Don't wear a thong. It's going to ruin way to fast and there uncomtrable. Granny panties are best for this. They may look awful but they are comtrable and are made for wear and tear.

Lastly is socks. Any socks that are longer are good. If you want specifics get wool hiking socks. There comtrable and thick. They are made to move in.

Ok boys your turn. First thing we should go over is socks. Like I said with the girls. You need something thick, long,and sturdy. Wool hiking socks are best.

Next we will do underware. Wear something comtrable and clean. You might be wearing that pair for a while.

Lastly is wife beaters or tank tops. Wear one. It will be better to have to extra layer than not to. It will protect you from weather and other environmental things.

Let's do pants now. Jeens are semi good. There are thick and durable with pockets. But you need ones that you can run and bend in. Also use a belt. A belt has so many uses and you can wear it as well.

Now we will go over shirts. I suggest a light weight long sleeve shirt. That will protect you against the sun and bugs.

For girls or guys with longer hair I will also do hair. When doing your hair for a zombie apocolyse You want to do it as if everybody has lice! You hair should be brushed through. Then it should be in a pony tail or bun. If you decide on a pony tail please clip it up. After your hair is tied up as tight as possible use hair spray and gel. If it's covered nothings touching it or grabbing it.

Well my readers that is how you should dress when you leave for a zombie apocolypse. The Perfect Bug out bag is next. Dont be afraid to leave me comments if you think I should add something to it. Let's get prepared.