the knight of valentine's day

author: dc-hoe (dc-hoe.tumblr.com
link: https://dc-hoe.tumblr.com/post/182797048293/the-knight-of-valentines-day-ak-jason-todd-x

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
You slid your fingers on the meeting table while walking up to him, "I just wanted to see you."
Tonight is Valentine's Day and sadly, your boyfriend is in his headquarters working with the villains of Gotham for some plan he has against his Father, the Batman. It was supposed to be just you and him tonight, drinking wine while relaxing in the bathtub and have steaming hot sex the rest of the night.
The Arkham Knight looked over his shoulders, his body facing the large window with the view of Gotham at his feet. He still had his helmet on, voice robotic yet alluring, "Did you wear that in front of my men?"
You looked down at your black dress which showed a little too much skin, "What's so bad about it? You don't like it?"
Jason turned his body completely around, taking his helmet off and placing it on his desk, "I do," he said, eyes narrowing into evil slits, "I just don't want those bastards looking at my girl."
"They don't lo-"
"Yes, they do," he growled, pulling you in by the back of your waist, "they all try to fuck you with their eyes, I know they do, I see it all the time."
"Why are you so jealous?" you scoffed, "and even if they do, it's not going to change anything, they know what you're capable of."
"You're right," He smirked, his thumb rubbing your back, "I'm capable of a lot of things, sweetheart, and that includes making you cum for me."
An electric current sparked between your legs. You bit your lip, rubbing your thighs together. Jason had his way with words, he could tell you to crawl for his cock and you would do it without question.
He trapped you between his arms, your back hitting his desk. You gripped his biceps as he leaned down to kiss your neck, "I bet you're so wet for me, hm?" he whispered, "and I know you need to cum, I haven't touched you all day, I bet I could make you cum just by the sound of my voice."
You automatically sat on his desk and opened your legs. Jason chuckled darkly, his hands massaging your thighs, "You're not wearing any panties, right?"
"No," you replied. That was a thing between you two, every time you're with him, no panties were allowed unless that unfortunate time of the month comes along.
Jason hiked up your skirt and fell to his knees, wasting no precious time. His tongue hit your wet slit, massaging your juices all over your pussy and moaning around your clit as he sucked.
Your thighs began to shake and you gripped his black hair, pulling as you moaned and thrust your pussy against his mouth.
"J-Jason!" you cried, throwing your head back.
The sound of footsteps made him stop the magic with his tongue. Lips still around your clit, his eyebrows drew together, and just as the doorknob turned, he quickly helped you get off his desk and crawl under it.
The door opened a second after he put his helmet back on. The voices of Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the rest of his villainous crew met your ears.
Jason checked his watch and realized his meeting was supposed to be now. He mentally cursed, still tasting you in his mouth. To avoid problems, he sat on his chair and spread his legs so he wouldn't hit you.
"The plan should begin tonight, Arkham," someone growled, "I'm tired of waiting."
You recognized the voice of Scarecrow.
You let out a low breath, still feeling horny and wet. The room was full of arguments but Jason shot them down and made sure who's boss. That's when the little devil on your shoulder gave you a brilliant idea.
His tented cargo pants were right there in front of your face. You touched his thigh and his leg stiffened, but his voice didn't falter.
You had to cover your mouth, holding your laughter back. Oh, you wish you could see the look on his face. You massaged his hardness, surprised when he didn't push your hand away.
At this point, you weren't listening to what everyone was saying, all you wanted and all you could think about is Jason's hot cock in your watering mouth. You unzipped his pants, grinning at his veiny, rock hard meat after helping it out.
You licked his shaft.
Jason growled, not at his crew but at what his little minx of a girlfriend is doing under his desk, "A-and that's why we have to fucking be patient."
He felt you take him in, his tip hitting the back of your throat and sliding further down. You began sucking and bobbing your head, moaning quietly around his shaft. Your hard nipples were aching, so you pulled your dress down, letting your breasts free and played with your hard buds.
Jason fisted your hair to control himself, trying to hold back from fucking your tight little throat. You played with his balls, your lips meeting the base of his cock and his grip tightened. You gave him a hard suck and he groaned.
"Look, I've had enough for tonight, get the fuck out before I do something I regret."
You heard the sound of chairs scraping the floor and footsteps leaving the room followed by the door getting slammed shut.
Jason pulled back from you and snarled, forcing you up and bending you over his desk. He gripped your wrists behind your back and leaned down, "You think you could just pull something naughty like that and expect no punishment?"
You grinned, feeling his wet cock against your thigh, "What did I do so wrong?"
A gasp fell off your lips, feeling a burning sharp pain from his belt spanking your ass. He spanked you again and this time, your gasps turned to begging moans.
Jason fastened his belt around your wrists and began massaging your melting pussy from your slit down to your clit with the tip of his cock, "This is what you wanted," he grunted, "you wanted me to fuck you hard until you can't even think straight."
You whimpered, wiggling your ass to feel more of his large cock, "Yes."
Jason didn't let you say anything else, he gripped your hips and slammed himself inside, stretching your walls and fucking you relentlessly. Your screams of pleasure pushed him close to release his load right there, but he held back, moaning and cursing with you while destroying your pussy.
"Fuck, your so wet," he moaned, slapping your ass.
You giggled, "You like stretching out my little hole, Jay?"
"Mmm yeah, this little fuckhole is all mine."
Your naked breasts moved against his desk while he thrusts viciously inside you. Your cries and moans could've been heard by his men but you don't care. Jason raised your right leg up and placed it on his desk to shove himself deeper in your melting pussy, his balls now slapping your swollen sensitive clit. The feeling was so intense, you felt your eyes watering.
Your pussy tightened around his engorged shaft which twitched inside you and the cracks in his moans was a sign that he was close.
"Jason, I'm going to cum," you moaned.
"Fucking cum around this cock right now then," he growled.
And as soon as you did, you felt him release his hot seed, hitting your cervix. He released with a roar and you just realized he still had his helmet on. Jason stilled for a second, making sure each drop of his cum filled your quivering pussy. He pulled back slowly and just as his tip left your fucked cunt, you felt his cum dripping down your clit.
You were heaving, your thighs shaking and he let go of your hips. Jason slapped you ass lightly, "Get up and clean this mess, finish what you started."
Despite how weak you feel from the way he fucked you, you still pushed yourself up. He pointed to the floor in front of him. Your eyes fell on his cock, dripping with your juices and his cum. Your lips parted and you quickly stumbled to the ground, licking his cock and cleaning it while looking up at him.
Jason stroked your hair, moaning and sighing as your tongue darted and licked around his meat. You opened wide and made his cock disappear into your mouth, sucking him off roughly.
"Yeah, suck that cock juuust like that," he let out a loud groan, "fuck, you're such a good girl."
A few minutes later, and your tongue was coated with more of his cum. You swallowed, opening your mouth to show him. He zipped up his pants and chuckled, "Get up, I got a present for you."
You got up, let him untie your wrists, and fixed your hair and dress. Jason took off his helmet and rummaged through his drawers, "I thought you already gave me your present?"
"And that is...?" He asked while digging inside his drawer.
"Your cock."
Jason laughed, "That's part of it, now I know I put that thing somewhere...oh, here it is."
He pulled out a black box and your heart almost dropped. He couldn't be asking you to....no, not yet, not during a time like this.
Jason smiled, straightening up and gave it to you, "Don't worry, I'm not asking you to marry me tonight, I'm saving that special moment for a better day," You let out a sigh of relief and he laughed again, "Open it, babe."
You opened the box. Inside was a bracelet with two charms and each had a picture of the moon in a different phase.
"Umm.."
Jason took the bracelet out, pointing at each moon, "This is the moon when I was born and this is the moon when you were born."
You clenched your chest, tears threatening to spill down your cheeks, "Oh, Jason, that's so lovely."
He grinned, "I knew you'd love it."
You raised up your hand and he clasped the bracelet on your wrist. You jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist and hugging him while kissing his face all over, "I love you so much!"
"I love you too, baby," he chuckled, "Happy Valentine's Day."