'They're really cute, but the better question is... where did he find these?' I thought, before shrugging, and going to put it on, alongside some knee high white socks and black shoes with bows on it. 

'Wow

'Wow.... I really do look like a doll now, huh? Safety is almost a guarantee now!' I chirp happily to myself, before I was then picked up by Katakuri. "Now you look presentable, but wait... something is missing.." He hummed, before going to plop down on his bed, putting me on his lap, before he got what seemed like a brush, as I couldn't believe how thorough he was REALLY being with this whole doll situation. 

He went to very softly brush my hair, before separating it into two sections, to create (bunny/pig/pony) tails. As for a finishing touch, he then went to put two donut barrettes in my hair, which made me giggle internally, since the donut touch was so him. It was shocking how gentle he was being with me, however, and how much he cared for the prospect of treating a gift he got from Pudding with so much care. 'He really is a great brother to them.' I smiled, before being snapped back to reality at seeing a certain look in his eyes. 

"I... do miss my merienda time... maybe I should stop being so hard on myself." He stroked one of the sectioned parts of my hair, as I nodded in agreement. "Yes, food builds the body." I tried to say mechanically, reminding myself that I am suppose to be acting like a doll, and not a human. "You are right, Dolly..." He then got up with me in tow, which was surprising, before going to gently place me on his shoulder, before he headed out of his room, which instantly made me begin to panic. 

'W-what if Brulee and Oven finished their little argument, and are searching for me?! Worse enough, what if he sees Pudding? Then my little act will be ruined, and I'd be doomed!' I cried, before looking up to the ceiling. 'Will the strawhats come to save me?... It's not like I was really apart of their crew or anything, so I wouldn't see why... especially with that bounty business now happening...' I sighed glumly, before steeling myself; I guess it was up to me to get out of this mess! 

(3rd POV) 

At seeing a now clearly empty bathroom, Sanji went to panic, going to run towards everybody else in a rush. "I think the Charlottes got a hold of (y/n)!" He waved his arms, as Luffy stood up, alert at that. "It must be Branch that got her!" He proclaimed, before turning towards his fellow crew. "We are going to get her back!" He announced, as everyone nodded, as the ship took a turn towards Big Mom's territory. "Guess we will meet again, Katakuri." Luffy smirked, ready to fight to get (y/n) back if need be. She was apart of his crew, and nobody on his crew gets captured, not if he could help it.

(Your POV)

We were now in the kitchen, with Katakuri now having a cart full of food. He went to push it back to his room, before locking the door, which meant he was to not be disturbed. I knew of his merienda time, and the whole backstory of it, so I had to act my dolliest best especially now; he was very sensitive about his mouth.