At that very moment, as soon as I reached the floor, I heard someone enter the room, to my dismay. 'Oh fuck, I need to hide!' I quickly went to search around the room, looking for a place where I could hide. I noticed at that very moment what seemed to be a note, and decided to hide under it, and pose as a doll of some sorts. There really was no where else I could hide, where I wouldn't be completely spotted in a second. Somewhat luckily for me, my appearance wouldn't be so suspicious with the note that I hid under in. 

"Oh, so there it is..." I heard a deep voice murmur, as I couldn't believe my eyes, but I had to keep playing the doll act, or I was going to be toast! 

'Dear Katakuri, I got a surprise for you, so don't hold up because of training this time! 

-Pudding

"A doll?... What an odd gift..." He murmured, his beautiful magenta eyes going to stare skeptically at me. Hey, what can I say, dude has some pretty eyes. 

"It looks so real... but it's such a mess. I wonder if one of the others messed with it before I got here..." He mumbled, before going to very gently with one of his large fingers, caress some stray hairs away from my face. "Now that I look at it... this doll looks a lot like that (y/n) girl on the wanted poster." At that, I tried my best to poker face it, though it was hard to, when I might get found out. 

"Either this is some joke or a coincidence..." He then seemed to shake it off, going to place me on a sitting position on his gigantic bed. "I can't possibly let this doll be in this condition.. what would Pudding think?" He muttered, as I couldn't help but internally awe. "It also... smells like sweat, so I guess I am going to have to wash it..." 'Hey, rude! I was running all day today!' I thought, but made sure to keep that to myself. He then went to pick me up, as if I was made out of porcelain, and take me over to the sink, before he then started to lift my shirt up, which automatically caused me to tug it down, which earned a quizzical look. "Huh... is this some kind of new doll? Guess Pudding really went all out..." He mumbled, before going to set me on the edge of the sink, before very awkwardly waving at me. "Hello?..." 

Deciding to play along as some high tech doll of some sorts, to prevent the giant from thinking to try and take my clothes off again, I smiled robotically at him. "Hello, Katakuri! I am Dolly, nice to meet you!" I try to say as mechanically as I can, which seemed to be working, as Katakuri looked at me with slight awe, as if he was a child with a new toy. "Hello, Dolly. Mind me washing you?" He asked with a tilt of his head, as I shook my head. "No, I can wash myself!" I smiled awkwardly at him. "You are not allowed to look at me when I am nude, Pudding says!" I try and reason, as Katakuri's cheeks flared a bright red, before he turned around. "W-who does she think I am? Unbelievable, it's just a doll! It's not like I am washing an actual human!" At that, I try and not laugh awkwardly. 'You literally were about to.'  I comment in my head, before going to prep my sink-bath. 

When I was done, I went to get the hand towel that was beside the sink's ledge, and wrap it around my body. "Can I please have my clothes back?" I ask Katakuri, who shook his head. "No, they are all dirty. Have these instead." He then went to show me the most cutest looking clothes ever, which made me have to suppress a laugh. 'He is really taking this whole thing dead seriously, isn't he!' I chuckle internally, before I snagged the clothes. "Fine, these will do." 

"