Chapter 1

2 and a half years later

James's POV

I sat on my bed, on my phone. I was texting Eldon about later tonight, we were having a guys night. The door to my room opened, and I looked up, seeing the familiar girl. She sighed, looking around unhappily. "It's a mess in here James." She stated, walking in.
"Thanks for pointing out the obvious mom." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes in response. She shook her head at me.
"So disrespectful." She mumbled, before a smile broke on her face. "I'm borrowing a sweater." She told me, walking to my closet and shifting through my hoodies, before choosing one.
"I like the towel better." I replied, my eyes scanning her. Her light brown hair was wet and tousled and she wore only a towel wrapped around her body. There was still a few droplets of water sitting on her exposed skin. She pursed her lips.
"That's too bad." She said.
"If you go home wearing that what will Eldon say?" I questioned, amused. I got her there.
"I don't care what my brother thinks." She told me.
"Yes you do. That's why you haven't told him, or any one else, about us." I reminded her. Riley sighed, knowing she wasn't going to win this one.
"Well if he doesn't see me in it than he won't be asking questions now will he?" She asked me, feeling the need to win this debate. After the night where I took Riley's virginity, things had been awkward between us. The sex had been absolutely mind blowing and I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my best friends sister was the best sex I'd ever had. Things wouldn't go back to normal after that. She kept coming over to help me study, and we decided to never speak of that night again. But it was too weird, we couldn't concentrate. One night we tried to talk about it to get on the same page, we ended up waking up naked beside each other the next morning. And after that I found myself slowly falling for her, until I finally asked her out one day. We've been secretly dating for 2 years now, and have fallen in love with each other. And yes, she is still my best friends younger sister, and yes he would murder me if he found out, but neither of us can bring ourselves to care, because we care about each other too damn much. "Now could you step out so I could get changed?" She inquired, changing subjects before I could reply.
"Do you have to get dressed?" I responded, putting my phone on the bedside table and sitting up. "And why do I have to leave? I'd be more than happy to stay." I smirked at her.
"Of course you would be. Was the shower not enough for you?" She sighed, putting her hands on her hips.
"I can never have enough of you." I told her, standing and walking to tuck some hair behind her ear, leaning down to kiss her shoulder. She exhaled, shaking her head and crossing her arms.
"We just got out of the shower." She complained, bringing up our shower again as an argument.
"I can't help that you're so sexy baby." I whispered in her ear, before kissing along her neck and jawbone. I wrapped my hand around her waist, resting it on her butt, before pulling her right up against me. She gasped in surprise at my quick movements, before resting her hands on my shoulders. I started to suck and bite at her neck, feeling her tense against me.
"James." Riley moaned, throwing her head back, which gave me better access to her neck. She was breathing heavily against me now, and I knew I would win this one. I moved my kisses back to her ear, pulling away only by a few centimetres.
"Let get rid of this towel now." I whispered seductively in her ear, before slowly removing the towel from her body. I dropped it to the floor, running my hands along the back of her thighs, and leaning in to kiss her. Our tongues intertwined as I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. While attached to my waist, and without breaking our lip lock, Riley grasped the waistband of my boxers, and pulled them off. I stepped out of them, walking to pin her against the wall. I broke our lips, trailing kisses down her neck and chest. Riley arched her back, moaning.
"James." She whispered, breathlessly. I lifted my head from her chest, looking up to see her watching me with big eyes. "I want you." She said, causing me to smirk.
"I knew you would." I replied, before kissing her roughly again.