You know that phrase, 'Speak of the Devil and he shall appear'? Yeah, well I never thought that would actually happened until I looked up to see Louis walk through the doorway of Maths class, smirking as everyone started to question him of his new found relationship.

I'm going to strangle him.

"Hey babe," He greeted me, setting his books down on the table in front of us. He nodded towards Stan and Stan smirked back at him.

I grunted in response and pulled out my math homework that we were instructed to work on during the weekend. I looked over my neat handwriting scrawled across the page explaining my problems that I had worked out just the night before. The answers were probably all wrong. Hey, that's what you get for putting me in an advanced maths class and I don't do well in maths. Everyone knows that.

"She's shy around you Lou, that is so cute!" I heard a girl coo in the front of the room. I looked up to see a girl I think was named Delia was smiling at us from her seat in the front of the room. I shook my head and groaned.

"I'm not going out with Louis." I muttered right as Miss Huttington walked into the room apologizing about how late she was. Everyone in the class brushed it off and turned to the front board waiting patiently for her to start the lesson.

"Before we begin the lesson, I have something to tell everyone," She started saying while rearranging papers on her desk, glancing up at us every few seconds, "We will be having a new student join us in about fifteen minutes. He is just in the office getting his schedule and all the papers that he is required to have."

I heard a few murmurs coming from a few girls in the table beside me wondering if the new student was hot or not, but I shrugged it off and zoned out part of the class until I heard the door to Miss Huttington's classroom, open and then shut. I looked up to see a boy standing infront of Miss Huttington's desk, his long black hair covering whatever color eyes he had. He clutched a piece of blue paper in his hand and a few books tucked under his arm.

"Oh! You must be Forrest." Miss Huttington exclaimed, taking the piece of paper from his hand. She smiled at the class and gestured a hand towards Forrest.

"Class, this is our new student Forrest Danes. He'll be attending our school for the rest of the year so make him feel welcome!" Miss Huttington told us, and then instructed him to take the empty seat in the third row next to some girl named Ashley who was blushing the entire time he made his way over to his new seat.

The lesson dragged on and nothing else eventful happened besides Ashley spilling her lipgloss all over her pre-assessment test and then knocking the paper onto Forrest - which he didn't seem to happy about. He now had to walk around with pink sparkly lip gloss all over his black v-neck t shirt.

"That new kid is hot." Was the first thing Bliss said to me when we left Miss Huttington's classroom.

"He looks emo to me." One of Bliss's friends, Jules told her and Bliss scowled, crossing her arms over her chest and faced Jules.

"Maybe he just likes black?" I suggested, stopping in front of my locker and putting in my locker combination and getting the books I needed for the periods after lunch.

Bliss nodded in agreement, "See.. Tori understands Forrest!"

Jules shrugged, "I still think he's emo."

"A hot emo Jules. He's H-O-T hot." Bliss all but shouted at Jules who just shook her head at her, muttering that Bliss was in denial.

"Now, ladies I told you it isn't nice to gossip about me. Even if you are saying that I am hot." A familiar voice said, and I groaned slamming my locker and turning to face a smirking Louis. Couldn't he have gotten sick with herpes or something and couldn't come to school?