3.0

October 31, 2019
11:29pm

The boys woke up to the blackness that surround the room. That's when they realized there was no windows or any way to let in at least the littlest bit of light. The thought of one of their members being scared of the dark crossed most of their minds but pushed it to the back.

"Ok Stray Kids, head count"

One by one they said here starting with Chan who initiated the whole head count, next being Jeongin who was to the left of him following with Seungmin, Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix, Jisung, and Minho all sitting against the concert walls even Seungmin who was struggling to even breathe with his injuries.

"H-hyung... why didn't Woojin hyung say here"?

"I don't know Jeongin maybe he's still asleep"

All of a sudden the blinding lights came back on and after their eyes adjusted they realized the consequences of the game.

"o-oh my god" Chan stuttered out and was followed by multiple gasp and silent sobs from the members

What lay in the middle of their makeshift circle was their oldest member of what was their oldest member. They noticed they black and blue bruises on what used to be his beautiful angelic skin but is now a sickening yellow. His wrist contain red marks that resembles rope marks that also run across his neck signaling that he was either hanged or strangled to death with a rope.

After close examinations more reactions surface the others.

Jeongin and Jisung start sobbing loudly.

Minho rids the remainder of their previous lunch and most likely their last.

Seungmin and Hyunjin try to comfort the ones crying while trying not to let their own tears fall nor being able to look away from the horror in front of them.

Changbin faints out of horror.

Chan just stares at the body not believing that his only hyung was dead. The thought of this being a prank crosses his mind but then he remembers Woojin never does pranks.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT TYPE OF SICK PRANK IS THIS! Wake up hyung... WAKE UP"! Felix was screaming and even crawled over to Woojin to shake him awake.

"Lix stop, please"

"NO CHAN THIS IS JUST A PRANK HE'S GONNA WAKE UP AND LAUGH AT US FOR BELIEVING HIM. THIS IS JUST A PRANK. THIS IS JUST A PRANK. THIS IS JUST A-" he was cut off by Chan shaking him.

"Get a hold of yourself Felix he's dead ok he's not gonna wake up, he's n-never gonna wake up a-again".

That minute it finally hit Chan. He broke down into tears. This caused panic among remaining members, their fearless strong leader is crying and they didn't know what to do.

Felix on the other hand crawled back to his corner without looking away from Woojin. He pulled his legs up to his chest and rocked himself back and forth mumbling how it's fake and his hyung is still alive.

The members didn't notice his trembling body nor that he was digging his nails so far into his skin that it drew blood. What they did notice was Changbin stirring awake.

"What's going on"

"Woojin is fucking dead that's what happened. You would know if you didn't fucking faint"

When Felix's words hit Changbin's ears a frown painted his face.

"Felix use honorifics"

"O-oh. I'm sorry Lix I can't control wether I faint or not".

"How do we know not know it was for real, you can be faking it for attention like you always are. You can't go one minute with out attention before so why won't it apply now even if Woojin is fucking dead. And no Chan I won't use honorifics because Woojin just died and now another one is going to die".

The member look at Felix both angry that he went off like that on Changbin and concerned. He was obviously was not ok not only was one of their sunshine members yelling and angry he was violently shaking.

——————————————————————————

"How much time has passed"?

"I don't know Seungmin" Hyunjin answered Seungmin's question.

The boys all sat in a makeshift circle, as away from Woojin they can be being in the small room, not knowing what they should do. Felix also still shaking in his position.

"When would they let us out" the maknae ask with a tremble in his voice.

"I don't think they are gonna do that darling" Seungmin tried to explain while comforting Jeongin.

"W-what did you call me Hyung"?

"Um darling why"?

"Don't call me that it's for couples"!!

"And..."

While this interaction was happening Chan and Changbin was trying to figure what was wrong with Felix. Hyunjin and Jisung was witnessing the flirting between the two maknaes. And Minho, well minho was worn out from puking.

Chan and Changbin was unsuccessful in getting Felix to calm down.

"He's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone forever".

"Lix... I need you to calm down... please" Changbin tried to calm down Felix

Those words went in and right back out of Felix's ears.

No matter how hard they tried Felix wouldn't budge and his gaze still hasn't left Woojin.

After one more unsuccessful attempt from Changbin, Felix let out a bloodcurdling scream.

The familiar gas filled the room and one by one the members fell asleep.