"N-no.." I whimpered and Monika smirked at me kindly and Sayori rushed forward capturing me in a hug. It felt so warm and soft and she smelled like Sayori.  I choked back a sob as I hugged her close.  This felt so real.

  "You have to wake up Natsuki

  "You have to wake up Natsuki. Yuri needs you." Sayori pulled away and I sniffed.

   "Wake up? What ...what are you talking about?" I whimper and Monika quickly wraps me in a hug.
   "You were shot twice and stabbed once, they had to rush you to the ER, you slipped into a coma." She whispered giving me a final squeeze before she pulled away.

" She whispered giving me a final squeeze before she pulled away

"What? No! " I whimper looking at my solemn friends' faces. "I...I never...never got to..to tell Yuri ..." I sniffed and Monika smiled sadly.

  "You're still alive Natsuki.  There's still a chance you can make everything right." Monika reasoned and Sayori nodded gently.

   "You can do this. I know you can. Focus, let go of all your negative emotions." Sayori exclaimed  with an optimistic grin. "You can return to them Natsuki,  I know you can." She exclaimed bouncing in place and Monika nodded wrapping an arm across Sayori's shoulders.

    "Don't give up "
............ ................. ............... ................ ...........

[A/N: so guys, someone asked for Monika and Sayori's last  moments before they well passed on...since more than one of you requested it, then that's what I'll give you, even if I find it incredibly sad.]

   "What's this?" Natsuki whispered as she looked at the screen unfolding in front of her.  Monika and Sayori looked down as it began to unfold.

   "Moni, dinner tonight was a-mazing!" Sayori  giggled as she kissed Monika, who smiled against the kiss.
   "Only the best for the love of my life. " she whispered and Sayori giggled as Monika ducked her and kissed her deeply.

   "Mmm I love you so much." She whispered  wrapping her arms around Monika's neck as they swayed to the music in their hearts. "Natsuki and Yuri want to do breakfast tomorrow morning. " she whispered kissing Monika's   face with each word. Monika grinned nipping on Sayori's ear. The cool night air brushing against their faces.

"Mmm I'll call them later...breakfast with them will probably be more of a brunch though. Natsuki loves to sleep in." Monika chuckled and Sayori giggled.

   "Come on let's go home, I wanna see my babies." Sayori exclaimed bouncing in place next to her wife as she jiggled the keys next to Monika's ear.
  "Yeah let's go see them, get my mom outta there and then we can have some fun." Monika whispered wiggling her eyebrows and Sayori grinned kissing her nose.

  "I can't wait." She whispered and they shared one last kiss before Monika unlocked their car and they climbed in.
...........................................................................
  Natsuki looked over at her two friends and Sayori sniffed wiping away her tears.
     "Nat, when you get back...tell them we love them. " Sayori whispered leaning into Monika.  Monika smiled slightly at her and took a shaky breath.

  "And tell my mom...that dad and I...we ...we're waiting for her...and that I love her..." her tears spilled over and Natsuki whimpered when her friends began to fade away.

  "We have to go away now...but...we're never too far away Natsuki!" Sayori calls.
   "Here's Monika's final tip, don't be guilty, for something you didn't cause. It's not your fault Natsuki...it never was your fault. Together Yuri and you can do this!"

Then they were gone once more...this time forever...

Natsuki gave a ragged breath and her eyes snapped open and she took in her dull hospital room with confused eyes.
To Be Continued...