Chapter 2: Inducktion

The next day, Shido awoke to find himself wearing handcuffs and not much else. He seemed to be in the back of a windowless creeper van. Banging his fists against the door, he yelled: "Open this door or you will face the consequences!"

The door opened, and the blinding light of the morning nearly fried his brain. Before he could even see who was standing in front of him, he heard that voice from the night before. "I've opened the door, bald eagle, but you're the one who has to face the consequences."

<<It's that masked duck from last night,>> seethed Shido. As Shido clanked out of the van, dragging a ball and chain, he looked down at himself. "The fuck is this? Why am I wearing this nasty ass orange vest and assless chaps?"

"Ha!" honked Darkwing. "Criminals are so stupid. ALL chaps are assless!" Darkwing held up a bag and a stick with a pointy thing on the end. "And you have 69 hours of community service ahead of you!" With a gesture of his wing, Shido saw what looked like a garbage music festival in a vacant lot. In front of the lot ran a sidewalk. And you know how ducks treat sidewalks.

Shido rolled his eyes, but figured he'd get it over with. He reached for the bag and stick. Darkwing let him take the bag, but held the stick out of reach.

"Ah-ah-ah."

With a growl, Shido demanded: "Well, what am I supposed to pick all this shit up with?"

"You've got one hand that isn't shattered." Seeing Shido's neck bulge with veins like a girthy penis, Darkwing reached into a pocket in his cape and tossed a small object to Shido. "You can use these nipple clamps. They're a little messed up because Launchpad connected them to the motor of the Quack Copter when he used them last time." Shido stood in disbelief. "And I will be using this to keep you in line." Darkwing prodded Shido's chest with the blunt end of the bayonet.

As Shido stared down at the junk, he couldn't unthink about how Darkwing must have pulled off the clothes past *his* junk. <<What did those feathers feel like? No, no! I can't think those things about that damn duck. But I *feel* everything about that duck.>>

The sharp tip of the bayonet pierced the skin on Shido's butt cheek, which was as shiny as the top of his head. By that I mean the sharp tip was shiny, but by that I also mean Shido had buttshine. "Get going, bald eagle!"

That name hit him like another stab to the butt. "Would you quit calling me bald eagle?" Shido snarled. <<It's starting to turn me on, and I've got nowhere to hide my penis.>> Shido looked at the nipple clamps then bent over to pick up the garbage. Even though his feet were shackled together, he had enough slack to put a little spread in his legs.

Darkwing stood behind Shido, discipline stick at the ready. Sure, he was supposed to be focusing on the garbage, but he could only see the two firm globes of flesh, and that brown eye like a telescope into Shido's soul. <<Criminals may be dumb, but there's nothing sexier than a bad boy.>> Between Shido's legs, Darkwing could see the wobble of the sack as Shido filled it with garbage. (Bet you thought I was talking about Shido's low-hanging fruit, but I wasn't. Even though Darkwing could see it wobble too.)

He was so busy watching Shido's enticing rear that he almost didn't hear his prisoner call to him: "I can't fit anything else in here."

"Oh, I know something that can fit in there."

"What?" asked Shido.

"Nothing. Dump it over there." Shido trudged past him, sweat dripping from his brow and sliding down his body. The sun was getting high in the sky, but the marijuana clouds weren't enough to ease the heat rising between captor and captive. As Shido bent over again to empty the bag, Darkwing slid the bayonet around Shido's body and pulled him in close. "Looks like you're feeling the heat. Let's take a break in the shade, and you can give ME some community service."