Truth or Dare

I DO NOT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES ALL RIGHT GOES TO RICK RIORDAN I ALSO DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS

Percy's P.O.V.

All of the seven were bored so I had the amazing idea to suggest a game of truth or dare.

"Hey guys?" I asked

"Yeah?" They all said

"Do you want to, uh I don't know, play a game of truth or dare?"

That got their attention.

Leo shot up first.

"YESS!!"

So we all got up and sat in a circle on the floor and this is just about how it went..

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"Dare" she said with a glint in her eyes

"I dare you to.... run around camp screaming 'FREE ICE CREAM!!!'"

"Oh c'mon seaweed brain really?!" She asked giving me her beautifully gray puppy dog eyes.

"Yes really" I said with a smirk on my face.

Then Leo decided to shout,

"JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

Annabeth shot him a glare that if looks could kill, he should have died on the spot, but he didn't. Annabeth got up walked out the door, and started running around screaming free ice cream for a good five minutes before Connor and Travis went outside and joined her, only for both of them to end up getting smacked upside the head. She came back in and sat down, shooting me a a glare like I had a death wish, well.. I guess you could say I did after that.

"Percy," Leo said

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Hmmm," he thought tapping his chin in the process.

"I dare you... to make out with Annabeth in that closet," he said pointing to the closet we were sitting next to.

"For.... Thirty minutes."

I eyed Annabeth and she looked me up and down,

"Challenge accepted." I remarked as I got up and pulled her with me

"AND" Leo added

"She can do WHATEVER she wants to you or with you"

Annabeth gave me a mischievous grin and pushed me into the closet with her.

"So, Wise girl, what have you got planned"

I said winking, she blushed.

"Well, seaweed brain,"

And with that I was pinned to that wall in heavy make out session with my extremely gorgeous girlfriend.

Annabeth's P.O.V.

So I ended up in the walk-in closet with Percy and let me just say, I couldn't control myself. Those sea green eyes were just so tempting in less that a minute I had him pinned to the wall amidst heavy make out session. It only seemed like a few minutes we were in there until I heard Leo scream,

"HEY LOVE BIRDS! HATE TO INTERRUPT YOUR SESH BUT IT'S BEEN OVER 30 MINUTES!!"

I ended up sticking my hand out the door and flipping him the bird and a few minutes later Percy and I walked out and sat back down. Who to dare? Hmmm.

"Piper," I said giving her an evil grin

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" she answered with a shaking voice.

"What is the funniest thing you have ever charmspeaked someone into doing?"

"Hmm..."

"Well this one time I charmspeaked Jason into running around camp yelling 'My toes are on my face'"

We all started laughing hysterically and Jason looked like he was going to turn into a tomato.

"Haa...haaa..." he laughed nervously.

"Percy" Jason said

Percy looked up innocently from the blue cookie he had been munching on, I laughed and wiped the crumbs off his face.

"Truth or dare?" Jason asked stifling a laugh.

"Dare, sparky"

"I dare you to... kiss the prettiest girl in this room excluding Annabeth."

I stared at Jason with a shocked face as Percy started getting up and walking over to Piper. Right when he started leaning down I tackled him and kissed him.

"Hey!!" Jason shouted

"Oops!" I said with a smile on my face.

I got up and pulled my seaweed brain back to where we were sitting.

Hazel's P.O.V.

Frank and I silently laughed while everyone got dared until...

"Hazel" Leo said grinning at me and wiggling his eyes brows mischievously.

"Oh gods," I groaned

"Truth or dare?" He asked

"Um, dare?" I said uncertain about what I had just done.

"I dare you to..."

He motioned for me to come closer so he could whisper it in my ear.

"I dare you to kiss attack Frank"

My eyes went wide.

"Are you sure?" I asked uncertainty clear in my voice.

He just nodded. Everyone just stared at me, clueless. So I crawled back to my spot and when he was least expecting it, I jumped on top of Frank and started kissing him wildly. His eyes went wide and I pulled back laughing as he stuttered.

"H..bu...wh....how.... WHAT?!"

I looked over at him and started laughing, hard.

"Well then..."

CLIFFHANGER!!! Haha sorry my lovelies will update soon!