Chapter Eleven

-Roman-

"I'll pass you onto her now Ro, baby come here!" I smiled at my wife's voice, loving that she called.

"Daddy?" My daughter asked me, making my heart pang with missing her.

"Hey Sweetie, what you doing?"

"Playing barbie with mommy."

"I bet mommys having fun."

"Mmm, YEAH!"

"You enjoying school?"

"It would be better without the boys."

"Yeah, you stay away from all the boys, there's a good girl."

"Mkay, if you want me too."

"Cooties!"

"Coodiees!"

"Alright baby girl I love you."

"Love you too daddy! I'll give the phone to mommy."

"Ok, buhbye!", with a quick fumble Joanna's voice came back to the phone.

"Ok babe, I love you, Darcie is running to the kitchen and I left food out, wish I could talk longer."

"Me too baby, me too."

"Bye sweet, take care of yourself, don't be coming home with broken bones. Love you!"

"What are you, a mom? Love you baby see you soon.", The line went dead and I felt that same happy-sad feeling I do every time they call. I put my phone back on the bedside drawer and decided to head to Dean's room and ask if he wanted to go to the gym. I got dressed quickly and headed along the corridor to his room.

"Oh hey Roman, how are you?", Summer said, touching my shoulder. I stopped and gave her a half smile.

"I'm good, guessing you're good from your tone." I said, slightly sarcasticaly.

"Oh I'm better now you're here, Nattie's being crazy. Again." She said, emphasizing 'again'. I chuckled and shook my head.

"To you, Nattie's always being crazy."

"That's cause I'm the only one who has any common sense around here." She laughed and flipped her hair, stepping a bit closer to me. "Anyway, let's go grab some breakfast at Dannie's, it's this really good pancake place." I mean, I didn't have anything planned, plus I could work out later.

"Sure, not going to hurt right?" I turned around to see Avril coming towards us, texting someone on her phone. She was wearing skinny jeans, slip ons, and a black shirt that said 'BREAD' in block capitals, one of Dean's shirts. Pretty much the best explanation of his personality in a shirt. She looked up from her phone at us, smiled, and came over.

"Hi guys, whats up?"

"Oh we were just heading out..." Summer said, looking her up and down a little.

"Ooh, good, I'm starving." She said, putting her phone in her pocket.

"Where did you get that shirt?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, just some small store back home." She said, dodging my eye contact.

"Funny, Dean has one just like it." She stumbled a little, contemplating what to say next.

"Okay, okay, I stole it from Dean." She said, quickly changing the subject, not letting me ask further. "Where are we going for food?"

"Some place Summer found out about.", Summer seemed kind of frustrated with Avril coming, but she made me feel better, as Summer would most certainly have looked at this as a date.

"I thought you were on the floor above Avril?" Summer said, her hand on her hip.

"I am." Avril said, obviously knowing she was caught out. Dean's floor, Dean's shirt, Dean's smell. I felt my disapointment in her run through my body, and my fury at Dean.

"You guys go ahead, I'm going to stay." I said, Summer looking disappointed. Avril shrugged and nodded, and Summer nodded once before they walked off together.

-Dean-

I was watching some old episode of RAW and looking at the pictures of the night when Avril cut her head. Not of the cut obviously, just the great night before that happened. I heard a knock at the door and shouted "ITS OPEN." Roman walked in, and stood next to the couch I was sat on.

"Hey bro, sit down." I said, looking at my phone.

"I thought better of you Dean." He said gruffly. I looked at his angry face.

"What did I do Ro?"

"Don't try to play that card Dean."

"I just gave you the whole deck, now tell me what's up."

"You think my sister is just some other fuck toy?" He said, shuddering with fury.

"What? No dude what are you on? Your sister is awesome." I said, standing up.

"Oh really? HaHa, funny. I don't want you to talk to her."

"What are you getting at?"

"Just because no women you ever fucked needed respect, Avril DESERVES THAT!"

"Of course she does. Calm the fuck down! I haven't fucked your sister!"

"You lying piece of shit!" He went for me, but I ducked and jumped on the bed.

"Roman... Stop. Avril is fine, I'm fine. We haven't slept together."

"Explain the bread shirt. Explain her being on this floor. Explain her not being able to fucking explain herself! I'm not fucking dense Dean!" Roman was really pissed at me, and I hadn't done anything. I mean, she slept here, but we didn't do anything. My mind clicked and I realised that all that stuff reaaaly made it seem like we'd slept together. I raked my hands through my hair.

"I can see how that would look that way, but I swear, I would never. I care about Avril, more than you think. I know you've seen my past ways, but Ro, you know I've changed. Using her would ruin my chance of her caring back, and I don't think she would anyway. She's had a really shitty time Ro."

"Since when were you so knowledgable of my sisters past?" I questioned whether to tell him or not, Roman might not know about it all. But then again he might know it all. I opened my mouth to talk but no words came out.

"Pathetic, you little fuck!" He shouted at me before storming out. I fell back on the bed and hid my face behind my hands. Roman now hated me. Great.