THE PLAN!

As it was , for sometime hopefully nothing happened and we followed the rule and kept quiet.
We could hear many gunshots in the neighbouring floors, by then most of my classmates started crying and started making noise .
Suddenly , we heard footsteps in the corridor and then we could hear continuous gunshots and students crying and shouting in pain.....Immediately , a man started banging on the door . He almost broke it.some men entered the room and started firing at everything that was in front of them . Luckily me and my best friend Natasha hid in the lockers and remained silent.Endless gunshots and then silence.........
I was scared to death and was damn desperate to leave that place. I could hear the cries of my friends , but could do nothing. For a moment I just thought of the happy time with my family in the couch with a warm blanket . I was so afraid that it would be my last memory with my family ever.
And then, I decided that I should leave that place at any cost , whatever it takes I need to get back to my family , my good times and save my best friend.
We heard the men leaving the room , as soon as they left ,me and Natasha made our move .We were about to leave the class to see what was happening, all of a sudden some men started rushing towards our classroom . Luckily they didn't see us , so we quickly ran towards the locker and climbed in. I was watching through the keyhole , I could see that these men ran towards the staff room and not to our class.....phhheewwww....what a relief.....
So , I was almost gonna open the door to step out and see if they left . Right then , I heard hard footsteps of a man marching towards my locker. I was sweating like hell and I didn't know what to do. I stopped looking through the hole and started praying. I could hear that my heart beat was increasing and I was suffocating. But due to god's grace , I escaped. I heard someone calling out the man's name to come downstairs and luckily he didn't open my locker . Another great escape. This time I was prepared, I had a plan!!