f o u r

Lockwood

It has been about a month and we still haven't found Henry. I've been meeting Peter everyday but I have a feeling that's Emma is suspicious. Sometimes I hear her following me then I lead her to a waterfall and act like I'm bathing.

My hair has grown long and fast. It's not like it's as long as Rapunzle's but it goes down to just passed my butt. It's getting lighter too. My hair is naturally blonde but it's starting to turn white.

Something is wrong with me I can feel it and Snow has questioned me but I kept saying it must be the water I'm bathing in.

I don't think she believes me but it is keeping her from questioning me more.

At the moment I am walking through the forest. Today Emma decided not to follow me.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled clutching my chest. A sheering pain was raging my chest as I fell to the ground. It stayed that was for a moment, then stopped and I got up. I kept walking to the spot where me and Peter were meeting.

Once I arrived the memories of the moment I just had, have faded and I smacked a smile on my face.

"Hi Peter!" I said. Me turned around surprised but smiled when he saw me.

"So do you want to listen to music first or do magic?" I asked. "Magic. I have some new spells for you" he said.

He set up a table and put an apple on it. "I am going to teach you to make objects appear and re-appear. So let's say you made this apple disappear. It would be with you all day, you just won't be able to see it. Then if you get hungry you can make it appear." He said. I nodded and walked up to the apple.

I put my hands up to concentrate but another searing pain shot through my chest making me scream, and fall to the ground with a thud.

Peter ran to my side and picked me up making me hiss in pain at the sudden movement. He ran through the woods and stopped at a place with tents surrounding it at the border and a campfire in the middle.

Groaning I clutched my chest harder when he put me in a small cot.

He kneeled beside me, moved my hand and put his over my heart.

A blue light glowed out of where my heart is and his face went hard. I don't know what happened within the next few seconds I just remember seeing Emma running into the camp and seeing me, then I fainted.

-

I jolted up gasping and frantically looking around me. A girl with a green dress on that looked like it was made out of leaves and a blonde bun sitting on her head came into my room with a pot of tea.

"Uh who are you?" I asked. "I'm Tinkerbell. Pan told me to look after you just about a week ago." She said making a cup of tea. "Would you like a cup" she asked.

"No I don't like tea. I'm more of a coffee person." I answered putting up a pillow to support me better. Did she say a week?

"Did you say a week ago?" I asked.

"Yes" she said as she took a sip of her tea. "Now I am supposed to get you dressed and bring you to Pan as soon and you are ready. You can change in here. There are some clothes on that chair and some make-up on the dresser."

I nodded at her and got dressed in the Dark Green, long sleeved shirt with brown pants and knee high brown boots. Too much like Peter Pan for my liking but it will have to do.

"Tinkerbell!! I'm ready"

A/N: Hey!! I've already started the next chapter and I'm really excited!! I'll post it soon!! Bye!!