e i g h t

PLEASE READ. TIS IMPORTANT

You might get later updates after Monday. School is starting up again so I will update ad much as possible. You will get an Update every week, but sometimes I like to surprise you all and give you an early one, or a second one that week. Please comment what day day you would like the update on. I hope you are enjoying this story. Again please comment what day you would like the updates. Okey. Read On!!

Lockwood

Back into your cage.

That's what Peter said last night when we got to the camp. I sighed and climed into the cage that seemed to get smaller everytime I entered it.

I sat down and closed my eyes. The cage was made of wood and branches, the most uncomfortable thing ever. Not going to lie though. It's better than having to sleep on the ground where a weird animal could eat me.

I laid down, just to have a stick o[poke me in the. I murmereed some colorful words about the cage and Peter before laying down again and trying to sleep.

-

"Wake up" Peter said harshly, opening the door to my cage.

I sat up and crawled out of the cage without any back talking and stood up. "The rules from yesterday still apply to today, and any other days I let you out." he said. I gave a simple nod before walking into the forest. I remembered the guys from yesterday, who I never got a name from, and headed to where I though their camp was.

Turns out it was farther than I thought, but I made it. "Joseph!" I said. He jumped and turned around. "Where is uhhhh...." I said realizing I didn't get the guys name. "Ryan. His name is Ryan."he said sensing my confusion. I gave him a nod and sat down. "Sooooo you guys were sent here for a girl named Chelsea. My name is Chelsea. I know the guy who sent you to get me, now what is the plan to get me off this island?" I asked while tilting my head and smiling a toothy smile.

"Wait. Back up. You're her?" he asked. "She's who?" Ryan said coming into the small opening from the forest. "She's Chelsea. The girl we are, well were, looking for." Joseph said. "Oh. Well that was easy" Ryan said. We all laughed and sat together.

"We need a plan to get off of this island." Ryan said. "The only way was taken by Emma, Hook, Neal, and the rest. There isn't another way besides telling Peter you're leaving, then he has to tell you you can leave. That's the hard part. He will never let me leave." I said. Then I laughed. "He will NEVER let me leave, and this is NEVERland." I said. They gave me the 'No. Just no' look. "Sorry."

"Who is this Peter?" Ryan asked. "Peter Pan. Uh, he owns this island. Controls it. Lives in it. He's like the king. Of Neverland." I said.

"Uh-huh. And he's evil?" Joseph asked. I nodded. "I sleep in a cage at night." I said. "How do we get off this island then, if he won't let you go"

"We can talk to Tinkerbell." I said. They nodded.

-

I knocked on the door that blonged to Tinkerbell. She opened the door and eyes the two men behind me. "Hello" she said. "I need to get off this island." I told her. She laughed. "We all do. But, there isn't a way off. Sorry" then started closing her door. I stuck my bare foot inbetween the door and doorframe.

"Ow" I whispered wincing. "Tink. We can think of an idea together. Al of us can get off this island. PLease help me. Help us." I said on the verge of tears. I wanted off this island so badly. I wanted away from the lost boys and all the bugs.

The thing I wanted most though was to get away from that stupid cage.

And I wanted away from Peter.

A/N: While writing this, I should have been writing, but I stopped to watch Nash Grier... Oops.... Okay. So this is early, but short. Sorry about that. Uhm, I hope you liked this.I WAS GOING TO UPDATE IT EARLIER TODAY BUT WATTPAD WOULDN'T LET ME!!! SORRY!!!!