"Um, just a few minutes ago. Your mom let me in." Chaeyoung could have sworn Lisa's thumb was rubbing her hand.

Lisa seemed to notice she was doing this and quickly dropped her hand. "Oh, yeah, right." She started to gather the sheet music she was reading before Chaeyoung came over and quickly stuffed her teddy bear out of sight before Chaeyoung could see it. "We should go work on this then." Lisa started to leave the room wishing her face would return to its normal color.

"Um, Lisa?"

Lisa turned around and looked at Chaeyoung who was still standing in the same spot. "Yeah?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Chaeyoung pointed to Lisa's guitar that was perched on its stand.

"Right," she said slapping herself on the head. She grabbed the instrument and gave Chaeyoung a sheepish smile. "All set now. Uh, follow me."

Chaeyoung smiled as she followed the flustered girl out of the room.

"Did you just have a girl in your room?" Sojin had just come out of her room and gave her sister an accusatory glare.

Not at all bothered, Lisa just walked pass her and down the stairs. "Why don't you jump off the banister?" she said in a casual voice.

"I'm telling mom you had a girl in your room!" she yelled ignoring the comment.

Chaeyoung watched on amused as she continued to follow Lisa. "What was that about?" she asked as Lisa opened a door to a large room where a grand piano was situated right in the middle.

Lisa shrugged. "What, her? You get used to her." She pulled out the piano bench for Chaeyoung and indicated for her to sit down.

Chaeyoung laughed and took a seat. "I mean, why did she accuse you of having a girl in your room?"

Lisa grabbed a chair and set it down next to the piano. "Oh, house rules. I'm not allowed to have girls in my room and Sojin's not allowed to have boys." She put the sheet music on a stand and put her guitar on her lap. "Unless the door is wide open," she finished.

Chaeyoung nodded as she opened the cover over the keys. "Do you usually have girls in your room?" She tried to make her voice sound as casual as possible while she played a few notes trying to avoid Lisa's eyes.

Lisa mouth curled into a little smirk. "No," she answered evenly. "Just Jisoo." She could've sworn Chaeyoung looked almost relieved by this. "And she doesn't really count either," she added. "She's more like an extra appendage of mine."

Chaeyoung laughed again and looked at Lisa. "You guys are really close, aren't you?"

Lisa smiled as she turned the pegs on her guitar. "She's my best friend. She knows me better than anyone." They stared at each other for a few moments before Chaeyoung looked away and started to play some more notes that resembled "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." She knew they should be working but her curiosity was getting the best of her.

"Have you two," she swallowed. "Have you two ever dated?"

"Why do you ask?" Lisa asked curiously trying to find Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Well." Once again, Chaeyoung tried to sound as nonchalant as she could. "You guys are really close and all. And you know in the hetero world, they say girls and guys can't be just friends without having some kind of attraction. I assume the same rule applies for gays and lesbians, you know?" Chaeyoung started to blush at her rambling.

But Lisa found it adorable and gave her a little smile. "Yes, we did date."

Chaeyoung looked at her surprised. "You did?"