Chapter 91-

Chapter 91 — Crazy Yun Ni

The little fox holding the chicken leg in its mouth was right in Yun Ni Junzhu's cold malicious glare. A heartbeat passed. Does Yun Ni Junzhu want to slaughter a fox in the Regent's Palace?

How audacious!

Yun Ni Junzhu walks towards it, the little fox acts as if it did not see her. Yun Ni Junzhu could only do small schemes behind someone's back to bully the weak. Truly a skill. But of course hers cannot be compared to Xiao Lu's level.

Xiao Xi has no need to fear Yun Ni.

"Little beast, this Junzhu had finally found you, where are you running to this time?" Yun Ni Junzhu blocked the little fox's path. As her words finished, her mouth curved into a malicious smile and she moved her leg wanting to kick the little fox.

As if frightened, the little fox maneuvered its paws and turned to run. However, as it turned, it faced one of its paws towards Yun Ni Junzhu's leg and shot out a purple light.

"Aaaaah!"

Yun Ni Junzhu let out a blood-curdling scream, lifts her pained leg high in the air and fell to the ground in a dramatic manner.

The fall was not a gentle one and Yun Ni Junzhu burst into tears.

The little fox turned around and looked at the fallen Yun Ni Junzhu. It grinned and laughed. She deserved it! You tried to harm fox, go ahead and fall to death.

The chicken leg slipped from the little fox's mouth, and the little fox quickly caught it again before it landed. The little fox could not help but laugh at the sight, its fluffy body shaking ceaselessly in mirth.

So loud was the cry of Yun Ni Junzhu. Soon, people came running, even Qin Wen. Whatever the case, Yun Ni still has the identity of a Junzhu. If something happened to her in the Regent's Palace, nothing good will come from it.

Qin Wen saw Yun Ni Junzhu on the ground, and gave a signal to a running servant girl with his eyes.

The servant girl half knelt on the ground and went to help Yun Ni Junzhu up.

"Junzhu, how could you be so careless? If you were to break something in the Regent's Palace, how should this old servant explain to Yun Wangye?" After Qin Wen finished speaking with her, he went and spoke to the imperial bodyguard beside him, " Quickly, go and invite a doctor over. Junzhu's body is worth thousands of gold. There cannot be a moment of carelessness."

Qin Wen's words sounded as if he was concerned about the well-being of Yun Ni Junzhu, but it was obvious to anyone with clear ears that Qin Wen's words indicated that it was Yun Ni Junzhu that threw herself down in the Regent's Palace, which means that it was Yun Ni Junzhu's own responsibility and it has nothing to do with the Regent's Palace.

Yun Ni Junzhu stood back up with the help of the servant girl. She had fell heavily on her behind, leaving behind an extremely sore rear. Yun Ni Junzhu's eyes was red as she pointed to a certain laughing little fox with a chicken leg in its mouth.

"It was this little brute who harmed this Junzhu, nearly breaking my back. Qin Wen, I with the position of Junzhu, order you to catch this little brute." "

With Feng Lingran nowhere to be seen in the Regent's Palace. Yun Ni Junzhu showed her true nature. She glared at the little fox with resentment. She still has not paid it back for biting her back in the Imperial Palace. Today, she was again, badly hurt by this little brute. She would never let this little brute go.

How convenient, now while Brother Feng is away, she will get rid of the little brute. Later, when Brother Feng comes back and founds out about this matter, he will surely not blame her for a mere little beast.