Chapter 81-90

Chapter 82 — Little thing, Stay by Ben Wang's side

Feng Lingran licked the blood from his thin lips and smiled. It was devilish enough to look like Zi Yi.

Xiao Xi's heart trembled as she whimpered, "Are you Feng Lingran?"

Feng Lingran's slender fingers continued to clasped onto hers, keeping it fixed on the wall, he had no intention of loosening it. His inky eyes matched the raging yet bashful ones. From below her delicate crimson face, a bead of blood had escaped from the wound on her shoulder. Feng Lingran adam's apple rolled.

"Ben Wang isn't Feng Lingran, who do you hope Ben Wang will be?" As he spoke, he lowered his head and lapped at the fresh blood with the tip of his tongue, he sighed in satisfaction.

Xiao Xi tensed. Thinking that he was going to suck her blood again, she shifted her neck away, but she still could not escape his mouth. He could not resist getting under her skin, chuckling, his warm roughness caused a electric current to pulse through Xiao Xi. She nervously forgot to breath, her body gradually became limp.

If his knees had not been in between hers at the time, she was afraid that she will already collapsed to the ground.

Thinking of her current 'sitting position', Xiao Xi was too embarrassed to even look up. Too evil! Really made people's faces red... ah too unsightly!

"Little thing, stay by Ben Wang's side."

His voice rang once again. An explosion went off in Xiao Xi's head, her mind went blank. H-he he... was this a confession?

Xiao Xi quickly snapped of her stupor. The Feng Lingran now, was possessed. Could she trust the words he said now?

Xiao Xi internally shook her head. She could only hoped that he would quickly wake up from his trance. If he this continued... it would really....

Feng Lingran suddenly release her hand from the wall.

This counted as letting her go?

Her eyes glared at his handsome face. If those pair of black eyes didn't have that diabolic look, then it would have been more perfect.

Once he released her hands, the fallen clothes floated up and covered Xiao Xi body. All of a suddenly, Feng Lingran picked her up by her waist.

In her heart, ten thousand Grass Mud Horse were whistling. Her tail ah! It couldn't be hidden anymore lah!

Anxious, Xiao Xi jumped from Feng Lingran's arms and quickly wore an outer robe on her body, discreetly hiding her tail in the robe. Then she speedily wore her skirt, and the tail from hidden in the robe snuggled into her skirt.

"I can walk by myself."

Xiao Xi didn't really care anymore, she would rather dress in front of him than let him pick her up.

Feng Lingran also didn't stop her. But when she turned around with a red face, his demonic look disappeared and was restored to its icy state as he stared at her back. His eyebrows narrowed slightly.

Did... something happen just then? Why... couldn't he remember anything?

~

Arriving at the bedroom, Xiao Xi had a sudden realisation. If Feng Lingran was still possessed, was she not throwing herself into the devil's mouth by coming here?

Xiao Xi could no longer sleep peacefully in Feng Lingran's bed anymore.

Soon, Feng Lingran also entered the door.

She anxiously glanced at Feng Lingran, as if she was afraid that he would suddenly switch again and do something crazy again.

"Feng Lingran, I'm tired. Can you prepare a room for me?"