1.4

Messenger:

Seb❣️:
Im so sorry for all of this
Seb❣️:
I really didn't mean for any of this to happen
Seb❣️:
I didn't think that they would be so cruel towards you. You don't deserve any of this hate. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry love.
Seb❣️:
I'm going to fix this.
Seb❣️:
I promise you I'm going to fix this.

Ia💕:
I don't think you can fix this right now Sebastian.
Ia💕:
I think we should just lay low for a while, start focusing more on our careers and just forget about this for a bit.

Seb❣️:
Forget about us you mean?
Seb❣️:
You want me to just forget about us?

Ia💕:
You're not even supposed to be thinking about us Sebastian!! You just got out of a 6 year marriage a few weeks ago!!!  You don't just get over it that fast!! I'm being dragged through the mud and being called a lot of awful things because we spend so much time together!!
Ia💕:
You won't understand. They are your fans, they will stand by you through thick and thin. But me? I'm the one that broke up their perfect pair. So yeah i think you should forget about us for a bit. Just let things settle and make sure of whatever your feelings are for me or what it is you want from me because i will not be your rebound Sebastian. I'm your best friend and you know how i feel about you, but you need to take time and sort your own stuff out. I'm done being blamed for things I didn't even do!
Ia💕:
Tell the girls I'm sorry and I won't see them for a while. Just tell them that I'm really busy with work, that i miss them terribly and love them unconditionally.