Chapter 6: The lady

Shawn's POV

"Hi there Shawn, Im your friend!" A creepy lady's voice whispered in my ear, sending shivers up my spine, I opened my eyes to see myself tied to a chair.
My heartbeat quickened and I looked around to see myself in a pitch balck room all alone.
"HELP!" I screamed struggling to free myself.
"Im afraid no one can help you" The lady's voice whispered in my ear again, I turned my head to see no one.

"Who the hell are you!?" I shouted and it echoed off the walls.
"As i said, I'm your friend" She said and i felt the cold metal of a knife touch my neck.
"No your not your a asshole thats what you are!" I said with my eyes screwed shut as the knife touched my jawline.

"Shawn your a daring one aren't you?" She laughed a terrifying laugh, I winced.

Silence fell.

"Open you eyes honey" She said and i could feel her breath on my face.
I shook my head.
"Come on, let me see those beautiful brown eyes!" She said as I heard her heels click on the cold cement.

"Shut up! This is all fake, Its just my imagination!" I yelled.
"Oh well, I guess you don't want to see your precious little girlfriend one more time" She laughed and i heard her wheel in something.
"What the hell are you talking about!" I screamed angry at her. "Dom't you dare touch Haley!" I threatened.
"And whu shouldn't I? Looks like you can't do anything about it.

"SHAWN!" I heard a girls voice yell.

Haley.

I opened my eyes to see her tied to a chair as well, she had fear in her eyes as tears poured out of them.
"Haley!" I yelled. I swear to god if you touch her-" I started but the lady cut me off with a laugh.
"Like I said what can you do?" She said, she had her back turned to us as she stood in front of a table full of weapons, i gulped.

She walked back over to us, showing her back to me but staring at Haley, she had a knife in her hand.
Haley screamed which made me flinch.
"Stop!" I cried, struggling with the rope around my wrists.

"Stop screaming shhh" She whispered putting a finger up to Haleys lips as tears poured down her face.

"Now" She started as she put a black peice of tape over Haleys mouth. "Shall we get started?"
"No please don't!" I shouted as tears were in my eyes.

She quickly slung the knife across Haleys neck, she let out one ear peircing scream.

---------------------------------

I woke up screaming my head off, sweat dripping off my forehead.

"Holy shit Shawn!" Haley said jolting up as well. "Ar-Are you ok?" She aske with worry in her gorgeous green eyes.

"Yeah, yeah Im fine, just a nightmare" I gasped.
"Are you sure?" She asked placing a hand on my bare shoulder.
"Yeah go back to bed babe" I said slowly laying down.
"Ok, goodnight" She said kissing my cheek before falling back to sleep.

This is only the beginning.....

_______________________
Chapter 6

Holy shit that was intense!
I suck at writing scary things.
Did it at least give you goosebumps?

I hope u enjoyed!

-Gracie🐑