Chapter 37

A couple of days later Matt and Chris had to explain things to me because I didn't understand it all I just went with it. Okay let's me see if I can explain this whole soulmate and mate process.

Your soulmate is your destined one. The one that was meant for you. A mate is someone you can just pick. Now a soulmate and mate are two different things. You can claim, mark and mate your soulmate or mate.

Claim is where the male just bites the female. Nothing more. You can feel a hint of their emotions and that's it.

Mark is where the male bites the female while making love and their scents mix together stronger and you get marked. That's it.

Mating is were you both bite each other on the neck not necessarily at the same time but the same night of the full moon. Making them yours forever. Nothing really changes except you can feel the emotions stronger. Oh and your most likely to get pregnant. You can't until your fully mated.

Now when you just mate someone your bond isn't as strong as it is with a true soulmate. So you can still cheat. Like Matt did. With your true soulmate you can't.

Once you find your true soulmate and they both know it you can feel it. Since Vince is my true soulmate I felt it when he did it. It felt like someone was setting my insides on fire. But once we get fully mated its physically impossible. He might try but it would be excustiating pain for both of us. That I didn't know. I was told something entirely different.

Matt and Chris explained to me that the male wouldn't even be able to get it up or turned on and the female wouldn't be able to get turned on. So yeah. Now with a mate you can and neither of you would feel it. I didn't know that either.

Like I said you can mate anyone and the bond can be broken if both of them mate with someone else or their soulmate. But both have to mate someone else or the bond will still be there even if one mates another. If its the true soulmate it breaks the bond immediately.

So say me and Vince were just mates he could cheat on me and mate someone else and I wouldn't know it. He could also knock me up after we were fully mated of course. Since we are true soulmates he can't and can still get me pregnant.

Matt told me since my mother was never fully mated with the guy she could only get pregnant with Matt's kids. And she seemed to show up when she wanted to get pregnant. Which seemed to be a couple months after the other child was born making us a year apart. Matt said that since she said the kids weren't his and didn't feel anything coming off of her he believed it. He didn't put two and two together until he saw Chase's father and remembered what he said. Matt didn't think of anything the first time he meet him either

We don't look anything like him except the hair color we all have black hair so he didn't think anything of it until then. That's when he decided to do a blood test and they all came back positive. I'm not mad at him neither are Blake, May and April. Actually the opposite. We are happy about it. We understood he was young and our mom lied to him. It wasn't his fault so why should we be mad at him for it. Hell I'm young and I don't think I still understand the whole soulmate and mate concept. To confusing for my liking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 chapters left guys.

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.