Lil' 14, huh? I'm not sure what that means, but hell, I'll go with it.

Jahseh took some money from his wallet, specifically two hundred dollar bills, and cautiously slid them into 14's G-string. The stripper smirked at him, caressing his cheek for a moment before continuing to do his thing. He  stood up and began to work himself around his pole again, eyeing Jahseh down every time he was facing him.

Slowly, Jahseh threw some more money on stage, eventually admitting to himself that he liked this. It was unexpected that he'd like seeing another male work his ass like this, but it was making his dick jump, so he couldn't argue with it. Eventually, however, 14 stopped his routine entirely, and picked up the money in his area. He counted it out slowly, and it came to an even $1200.

"You like this shit, I see that look in your eyes. Tell you what, you're a gay ass nigga, I'm obviously a gay ass nigga. Throw in $200 more to make it $1400 and you can tap this ass. Whatcha say to that?" The stripper sat down on the edge of his stage, crossing his fishnet-clad legs elegantly. Jahseh swallowed hard, before looking down at himself. He could visibly see his hard-on through his joggers.

Why the hell not? I saved up this much and I'm already cashed out... and my dick's already harder than steel...

Jahseh willingly handed over $200 more to the stripper, only hoping it wasn't a scam. With this, 14 hopped right off the stage, smiling deviously at Jahseh. Black dreadlocks bounced up and down as the stripper dragged the horny guy into one of the back rooms. It looked like some sort of a lounge, complete with a red modern couch, a giant flatscreen television and a marble coffee table. The floor was black shale tiles, with a darker red, fluffy rug underneath the couch and coffee table. The walls were also the same crimson as the stripper's attire... or lack thereof.

"My name's Michael. This is my card. You're attractive enough to be more than a patron to me. Take your cash back. I'm keeping that $200 though." The stripper took all of the money back out of his thong except for the $200 he was just handed, and handed it all back to Jahseh, along with a piece of paper that held a phone number on it. "I don't make the offer to fuck just any nigga. Sit down. I want you to wreck my shit."

Whoa!

With wide eyes, Jahseh was thrown down onto the leathery couch, Michael sitting right on top of him. He looked down to his hard-on back up to Michael's face, swallowing hard. Jahseh has never even thought another guy could be this appealing, but again, his dick wasn't lying. Michael began to work himself up against Jahseh, giving him a slow, sensual lap dance, rubbing his barely clothed dick against Jahseh's own. This made the guy groan as the stripper did his thing. Smirking, Michael moved his legs and ended up in a side-splits across the couch, and if Jahseh's eyes could get any wider, they just did.

Holy fuck! This is just insane!

Without thinking, Jahseh grabbed at the stripper's caramel-colored ass, which was allowed with no resistance. Michael just continued to dance around Jahseh's dick, which was suffocating in his joggers. Undoing the drawstring on the inside, he began to pull them off, but was stopped by Michael.

"Here, big boy, let me do that for ya...." Slowly getting off of Jahseh's lap, Michael kneeled on the floor, reaching his hands up into Jahseh's shirt, signaling for him to take it off. Jahseh did as he was instructed, and threw his shirt to the side. Michael rested his hands on Jahseh's muscular, well-toned chest that was almost as stiff as the clubber's dick right now. Slowly, the stripper trailed his hands down Jahseh's body, taking the waistband of the joggers in his teeth, pulling them down to his knees. It was then that the stripper got whacked right in the face with the long dick that sprung out.