Seventh is for Satan

Erebus growled as she heard the scream once she arrived at the door of the Academy.

"Move out of the fucking way!" She roared at Faustus and others, pushing some to the ground as she practically sped over to the room.

Freezing in place once she arrived, it being exactly like her vision just hours before. She was too late, as she feared.

She then shook her head, laughing at herself as she actually cared for the coven - for a mere unimportant warlock she had only met days ago. And she felt embarrassed of it.

Glaring at herself, if that were possible, Erebus shook her head and stormed out of the Academy. She wouldn't go back to hell just yet, for her main goal hasn't been accomplished, but she wouldn't surround herself by the coven. She wouldn't let herself get any closer than needed.

She just needed to think for a moment.

I still haven't eaten yet, though. Let me at Faustus!

Erebus growled at her inner shadow, rolling her eyes as she strolled down the path to the empty Spellman home. Or so she thought.

Sabrina Spellman was back in town. And Erebus had yet to know, for Sabrina was unimportant to her.

Walking in the home, she examined the interior more closely, bored out of her mind,  until she heard the front door slam open. Always intruders!

"Find the traitor!" Faustus exclaimed, sending his little group on a hunt to find Ambrose.

"Funnily enough," Erebus stated, walking into the entrance of the home. "You're the one to put his own familiar inside of him to gain control, no?"

Faustus practically growled at Erebus, "Now is not the time for your. . . your pitiful games!"

"If only it were a game," Erebus rolled her eyes before teleporting away to hell where she could think properly for a moment.

Though, that moment of thought soon turned to a days sleep.

-

Erebus had jumped awake once she heard of the disgusting growl that came from her father.

"Yes?" She almost growled, but kept her innocent play on.

"You're needed back up there," a large puff of smoke came from his snout. "That's what you're doing on Earth, correct? Helping the Coven."

"Yes, that's what I'm doing," Erebus rolled her eyes where he could not see. "I'll be back up shortly. How are things looking?"

"I'll let you figure that out," He stated before disappearing.

Erebus cursed, teleporting to where Sabrina was at, knowing she'd be where the trouble is. And what she saw was horrid. Sabrina, lying on the floor dead whilst witch hunters tried to convert witches. Pitiful.

Erebus sighed and decided that she'd help Sabrina after what Faustus had done to Ambrose. Sighing, she had to do what had to be done. She let the prophecy powers take over Sabrina, allowing her to survive and get rid of the angels Erebus' pact of demons could not. Though, that meant her becoming Queen of hell and enslaving all of witch and mankind. Minus Erebus, of course. She's still daddy's girl.

Erebus shook her head once Sabrina came back to life form the shadows of the Church of Night, sighing at the choice she made. Yes, Sabrina couldn't be killed and she knew that. But, she could be temporarily asleep and let the prophecy come on its own time. Except, that's what she didn't do.

Rolling her eyes carelessly after she's come to the conclusion that either way Sabrina would be alive and used to complete the prophecy, at her own pace or not, she shrugged and left the building.

Erebus hummed, before deciding she'd continue to mess with the prophecy completer by, well, having Satan himself killing her and her family in his dreams once she defies him. That'd teach to not only willingly become queen and blow Gabriel's horn, it'd also teach her to not fuck with Erebus anymore. Not that it ever affected her, of course. Erebus is simply indestructible. And that's how she will always be.